Wulf's Collected Story Hour -- FINAL UPDATE 12/25

Krafus

First Post
Hello, there. I'm a long-time lurker who decided to unlurk today, and I wanted to congratulate Wulf for this excellent story hour. Of all SHs on this site, I think it's the one that has made me laugh most often. Wulf Ratbane is a truly memorable character, and I really enjoyed reading about events from his always entertaining POV. I'll always remember the part where Wulf muses to himself that he calls the mules mules so as to emotionally distance himself from their inevitable demise, and then looks over at *the halfling*... :)

pogre

Legend
I would love to see you do a formal story hour on your current D&D campaign. Just reading the few session updates you have written has been a lot of fun!

Not that you have enough on your plate currently mind you.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
(A-bit-more-than-a) Five-year anniversary bump. (It's hard to believe it's been that long!) I went back and reread it this week - amusingly, I don't recall reading the whole Lord of the Iron Fortress writeup, so some of it was even new to me!

The characterizations still hold up well. You did such a good job with this SH, and I'm glad it's still here to enjoy.

Remove ads