• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wulf's Collected Story Hour -- FINAL UPDATE 12/25

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Wulf Ratbane said:

Nah... See, there's what Wulf would do, and there's what any smart player would do.

I am fortunate to have friends to save me from the consequences of roleplaying.

Wulf

A quote good enough to bear repeating...

</gratuitous post to get re-subscribed to the thread>

Nail

First Post
Dinkeldog said:
The drow didn't have Kheldas' staff.

You do want Kheldas' staff, don't you?

Can somebody out there in th' legions of Wulf fans tell me how Kheldas lost th' staff?

Axeboy

First Post
Nail said:

Can somebody out there in th' legions of Wulf fans tell me how Kheldas lost th' staff?

IIRC, Keldas never had the staff; it was created (and lost) by his ancestors and it's fallen to him to recover it.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Axeboy said:

IIRC, Keldas never had the staff; it was created (and lost) by his ancestors and it's fallen to him to recover it.

Yeah, you recall correctly... Except that Keldas doesn't seem all that interested in recovering it. Apparently it's just too dangerous for him so he'd rather let someone else do all the hard work.

Wulf

Keldas

First Post
Ungrateful Dwarf

Wulf Ratbane said:

Yeah, you recall correctly... Except that Keldas doesn't seem all that interested in recovering it. Apparently it's just too dangerous for him so he'd rather let someone else do all the hard work.

Wulf

I figured that after slaying Big Ulfe and capturing Tanarak for you the least you could do is return the favor by helping me recover the staff. More importantly I knew what the staff could do and knew that we were not prepared to take on Engram at the moment.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads