• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WWE performer Eddie Guerrero dies

Del

First Post
I used to watch Smackdown back in the days of the Rock. Eddie was my definite favourite.

Very sad.

Eternalknight

First Post
This is very sad news. I'm glad both Raw and SmackDown will be doing tribute shows to Eddie this week. Eddie was a great performer, and this is a big and sad loss to pro wrestling.

reveal

Adventurer
I saw the news earlier today and my wife and I were both shocked. I truly hope he didn't fall off the wagon and start drinking and/or doing pills again. If not, I wouldn't be surprised if his years of abuse finally caught up with him. He was a great performer and an amazing athlete. He will be missed. :(

devilbat

First Post
I just heard about this. Man, having a heart attack while brushing his teeth, what a brutal way to go. My heart goes out to his family.

reveal

Adventurer
devilbat said:
I just heard about this. Man, having a heart attack while brushing his teeth, what a brutal way to go. My heart goes out to his family.

They don't know how he died yet. At the press conference, the WWE said it was still being investigated.

Eternalknight

First Post
devilbat said:

All the sites I have checked have said the cause of death is unknown. They are going to have to wait for the autopsy.

I did read, however, that he was found in the bathroom.

reveal

Adventurer
Eternalknight said:
All the sites I have checked have said the cause of death is unknown. They are going to have to wait for the autopsy.

I did read, however, that he was found in the bathroom.

At the official press conference, Chavo mentioned he was found "on the floor." No one has indicated exactly which floor it was.

reveal

Adventurer
Eternalknight said:
Yep I also saw that. The site I read it on was pwinsider.com, probably the best wrestling news site out there.

Me too. :)

It's the only one I read. I don't really watch Raw or Smackdown anymore but I like to keep up on what's going on.

Remove ads