• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

'WWE Smackdown!' Star Guerrero Dies

Aaron2

Explorer
spatha said:
I was chocked up for pretty much the whole tribute show but seeing Benoit's eulogy brought me to tears.
Are both Raw and Smackdown tributes shows this week? Are they the same? If you missed Raw on Monday (and/or speak Spanish), I noticed that Telemundo is replaying it on Sunday at noon.

Eternalknight

First Post
Aaron2 said:
Are both Raw and Smackdown tributes shows this week? Are they the same? If you missed Raw on Monday (and/or speak Spanish), I noticed that Telemundo is replaying it on Sunday at noon.

Raw and SmackDown were both taped on the same night, but they are different shows.

The main event of SmackDown will feature Chavo doing a tribute to Eddie.

Eternalknight

First Post
I know you guys in the USA have yet to see SmackDown (here in Oz we get Raw late, but SmackDown before you guys). But here are my thoughts on the show.

*Seeing Batista drive the low-rider out to the ring to start the show, and place the title belt on the bonnet was a classy touch.

*Watching Chavo vs JBL and seeing Chavo doing all of Eddie's moves, as well as the crowd being on their feet and cheering madly, bought a tear to my eye. Very emotional match.

*After the Triple H / Benoit match, to see both guys stand in the ring and hug each other, and then for Dean Malenko to come out...

A fitting tribute.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Half hour until UPN shows it. I'm interested...but after RAW, not sure I'm ready to feel that kind of emotion again.

Kastil

Explorer
What I loved the most about Eddie was he gave 110% every time he stepped into the ring. I didn't matter whether he was a 'bad' guy or 'good', I still enjoyed every match he was in.

Go with God, Eddie.

danzig138

Explorer
You said
Eternalknight said:
I won't get to see Raw until Thursday morning, but I take it it was a fitting tribute? (please, no spoilers).
You didn't want spoilers for RAW. Cool. So why would you then post this:
Eternalknight said:
I know you guys in the USA have yet to see SmackDown (here in Oz we get Raw late, but SmackDown before you guys). But here are my thoughts on the show.
>snip spoilers<
A fitting tribute.
If you know that in the US, we hadn't seen the SD yet? I know I was bothered at having seen your post something like 19 hours before I saw SD.

Eternalknight

First Post
My apologies.

However, no one asked not to post spoilers, and as the rule is you must post spoiler warnings if the show hasn't aired yet, I didn't think it necessary to.

Again, my apologies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads