• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WW's "Top Secret" project

ascendance

First Post
From GAMA, there's a report that WW's involved in a "Top Secret" negotiation with WOTC. Now, I highly doubt that this is over Top Secret, since Top Secret isn't exactly a hot seller, nor does it have brand name recognition. I suspect its actually over Planescape. What do other people out there think? Its the only hot property left.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
If so, they'd better let Monte Cook handle some of the load. It would only seems fair to me. Course it could just be some other thing of WW like Werewolf or Vampire like someone mentioned earlier.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
*shrugs* Well it's not like I'm privy to WW thinking. I mean I'm STILL trying to figure out WHY they haven't updated their catalog for the release that are supposed to be out in a little under 11/12 days from now.

Zappo

Explorer
No vampire d20. The fans would literally explode, and the survivors would run to WW and start a shooting spree. OTOH, I would really like to see it just to see the WoD fans' anger reactions. :D

If it is Planescape d20, or even anything at all about Planescape, I am going to explode, but for the totally opposite reason. :)

Simon Magalis

First Post
Gonna have to agree with Zappo on this one... if WOTC thinks they can just convert Vampire to d20 and immediately pick up those fans, they can forget it. I knew alot of Vampire players in college and they HATED D&D and everything it "stood for"... now if you play Vampire AND D&D, don't flame me... I'm just saying that, on the whole, these are two very different groups of gamers.

I dunno. Most roleplayers play lots of systems. If Vampire is supposedly about storytelling, not hack-n-slash (which it supposedly is) then what system it is shouldn't really matter much.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads