• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wyrmblood DnD 3.5

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Hey there, Halford! Finished my character sheet and I'm ready to go : Brother Valin Tor. Also updated my original post with the link.

I spend 100 gold on the Wyrmblood codex. I'd say that's a pretty elaborate copy. :D

Are you open to some changes to the War domain spells? I've always thought Command was a good one for 1st level (ordering soldiers about) and it seems to fit rather well with the mythos of Thar, "the tyrant"... What do you think?

Saudade56 said:
I was wondering, I've been working on a Rogue/Barb/Fighter mix with a plausible backstory

Your choice of course, but I think a ranger will be more useful in the wilderness. Against the huge dragon at the end of that trip... well we're toast with or without a frontline fighter. We'll need some serious equalizing factor(s) there, folks! (Part of the fun of going against a creature that's twice your challenge rating, right? :)). Really curious to see how we're going to end up solving that one...

Think they'll notice the Enlarge spell on the newt head? :devil:

Last edited:

Saudade56

First Post
Yeah you're right Fred. I stated up two warrior types as backups, one Fighter/Barbarian mix and one Kensai build. I'm happy with them but I can't really find a compelling backstory for the Kensai. Regardless though I think I'm just excited to start so I keep thinking of melee builds in the back of my head during the day.

renau1g

First Post
I left him a PM as well previously, but haven't heard back. He has disappeared once before, hope its just a shortterm thing.

Remove ads