X,000 (25,000) Users! Huzzah!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Don't forget to follow all three parts of prize collection, please...

Mark CMG said:
Please 1.) post to this thread your acknowledgement of this final announcement,

2.) your congratulations to Crothian and Timothy (as good sports will always do), and

3.)then Email me afterwards and I will send you an Email in return with news of your prize!

Thanks! :)

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Members: 10,014, Threads: 41,285, Posts: 713,643

I'm sure most of the participants won't catch up with this until after the weekend, but this is just a quick bump to remind all of the participants that they have a prize coming and to please just follow the simple steps outlined above to collect their prize. :)

Nail

First Post
Crothian said:
Wow, I can't believe my guess worked!!! Good job Timothy!! That is just really funny. I'm glad to see you had a good turn out for people guessing Mark. :D
Congradulations, Crothian! You too, Timothy!

Wow, Crothian...what's up with the new avatar? Nice!

Post Count means.......

Timothy

First Post
WOOHOO!

Congratz to you to Crothian!
And to everyone who showed they were good sports!

I just put my time in as a little joke with the dates and all, din't think I was anywhere near. but I'll send mark a mail RIGHT now.

Skarp Hedin

First Post
Hey hey, congratulations to the Ever-Posting Ooze and to Timothy!

I was, alas, far too conservative, and underestimated our growth here at ENWorld, woo. Great stuff, great stuff.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Lots of stragglers... Anyone else? (I think a lot of folks just don't check the META board on a regular basis.) :)

annadobritt

First Post
Mark CMG said:
Lots of stragglers... Anyone else? (I think a lot of folks just don't check the META board on a regular basis.) :)

Been really busy working since Saturday. Can't believe I won a prize. :D

And Congrats to Crothian and Timothy. And everyone else!

Remove ads