• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Final Trailer

So Wolverine is taking the place of Rachel Summers, interesting. I was wondering how they was gonna pull this off being they already killed off Jean and Scott, which i guess totally ruins any chance of a Cable movie.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
So Wolverine is taking the place of Rachel Summers, interesting. I was wondering how they was gonna pull this off being they already killed off Jean and Scott, which i guess totally ruins any chance of a Cable movie.
Actually, this sort of serves as a reboot for the X-Men franchise, like the time travelling Romulan in the second to last Star Trek film. In the past Jean and Scott haven't been killed yet and maybe they will never die. After all the Last Stand doesn't exist...

Besides, next X-Men film is called Age of Apocalypse and it comes out in 2016. Difficult to image Apocalypse without Cable.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Actually, this sort of serves as a reboot for the X-Men franchise, like the time travelling Romulan in the second to last Star Trek film. In the past Jean and Scott haven't been killed yet and maybe they will never die. After all the Last Stand doesn't exist...

Besides, next X-Men film is called Age of Apocalypse and it comes out in 2016. Difficult to image Apocalypse without Cable.

But ... but Cyclops is terrible.

Kramodlog

Rest assured, I bet you'll see a kid version of him and Jean in Age of Apocalypse, since they be parents of Cable.

Kramodlog

I can call it a spoon if that rocks your world, baby. Goldo wants you to be confortable when he does his thing.

Remove ads