• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Xcrawl Opinions

Vrylakos

First Post
I am likewise looking forward to this game, and will buy it when it hits the stores. I would have liked to see a more crunchy preview, but the Game Trade pages looked good enough for me to allocate the funds pandaward.

Vrylakos

Brutorz Bill

First Post
Shadowdancer said:
I'm very interested in this product. I'm look at it as a possible world setting for a Traveller d20 campaign. The idea sounds really cool. I'm hoping the execution of the idea works.

That's a cool idea Shadowdancer, I was envisioning using it with Dragonstar, but your Traveller idea works as well.
Regards,
Brutorz Bill

LiVeWiRe

ENergetic Comm. Supporter
Where have you guys pre-ordered the game?

I checked on the site but there are no retailers listed for my state.

Just checked out the game today...love the concept behind the game! I'll look over the Quick Rules and post some comments later...

Thanks!

blaster219

Explorer
I can hardly wait for this. I know its going to go down well with my local gaming club.

I may even insert it into our ongoing DragonStar. I've had a similar concept in it called Vitual Dungeoneers. VD is to actual dungeoneering as paintball is to real combat. Xcrawl makes a perfect replacement.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads