• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[XRP]House Warming Sale!

xrpsuzi

First Post
We just moved into our first house, a little house on South 10th Street with an enclosed front porch and a big treed backyard. To commemorate the event, we are holding sales!

At our on-line store, pick up our Magical Society Books and Monster Geographica Book 10% off, and Liber Artefaactorum and all our adventures (except for pre-orders) for $10 for the month of June. For those that prefer electronic copies of our printed books, pick them up at 10% off at www.YourGamesNow.com in the month of June as well!

Suzi

Treebore

First Post
Congrats! Didn't you guys used to live in Texas? Or other southern state?

I used to live in Ohio. Close to Sandusky, where Cedar Point is.

Sounds like a real comfortable house.

xrpsuzi

First Post
Treebore said:
Congrats! Didn't you guys used to live in Texas? Or other southern state?

We have lived in Texas for most of our lives, and while I may be singing a different tune come winter, so far Ohio's climate is very close to what we were looking for.

We're also looking forward to hitting more conventions. Origins is only an hour and a half away and Gen Con Indy is only a day's drive, not to mention the countless regional cons that are within a day's drive from Ohio.

You could drive in 1 direction for a full day and still be in Texas. :)

-Suzi

Treebore

First Post
Yeah, I had to drive through from Houston through El Paso, then back the same way.

Sucked.

I like Ohio's climate too. Which usually isn't too bad in winter as long as your not close to the lake.

The only reason I like my climate here in AZ is because I am at 4300 feet. We didn't break 100 degrees last year. Hopefully we won't this year. So far the high has been 94. For about 4 hours. Plus it actually gets cool at night.

The only reason I wish I had moved back home to Ohio is the Cons. I don't miss the family politics.

If your close to Cleveland there is a good comic/gaming store, but I don't remember its address any more. I know some board members over on the C&C boards that probably do if you want me to find out for you.

If your close to Columbus I believe there is a game store or 3, but I have never been to any of them.

xrpsuzi

First Post
Treebore said:
If your close to Columbus I believe there is a game store or 3, but I have never been to any of them.

Location of gaming stores in Columbus was one of the first things Crothian told us at lunch the other day :)

-suzi

bento

Explorer
Suzi,

Aww man, I was hoping you'd come to the Dallas ENWorld game day we're putting together next month. :(

Can you send any goodies our way to give away to participants? :D

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
Congratulations and welcome to Ohio (I'm over near Dayton). Winters aren't that bad here, and I definitely prefer the climate in the summer to Texas (used to live in Dallas).

xrpsuzi

First Post
bento said:
Aww man, I was hoping you'd come to the Dallas ENWorld game day we're putting together next month. :(

Can you send any goodies our way to give away to participants? :D

I'm sure I can whip something together. :)

FATDRAGONGAMES said:
Congratulations and welcome to Ohio (I'm over near Dayton). Winters aren't that bad here, and I definitely prefer the climate in the summer to Texas (used to live in Dallas).

It's nice to open your windows and not have to run the AC all day. Don't even get me started on the joys of using your porch in the summer. It's highs in the 80's/low 90's and people are talking about the warm streak of weather. Joe and I giggled.

-suzi

All this chatting is fine and dandy, people, but if you don't buy some more I'm never going to be able to afford a Lay-Z-boy for the porch.

The horror..... :)

joe "shoulda called this the 'buy my butt a Lay-Z-boy sale'" b.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads