• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YaEg)REBOOT! Recruiting more players!!!!!!

spidertrag

First Post
It seems like it was ages ago I put out a call for players---I got some great ones; but, real life intruded with illness, disease, & bad weather, which lead to a big lull in getting this game going & therefore losing some players.(which is understandable---I'm really surprised (& thankful) that I have anyfolks left)

Anywho, I really want to get this game going----I'll take up to 3 more players to join w/Ashy & Sidekick....I'm looking for variety in races/classes----the most creative join w/the 1/2ogre wizard & halfling raised human wizard. If u have a race that I've not indicated in the acceptable race list, just ask:)

I would like a good mix of classes & races.

Character Creation
Abilities: 86 points to spread over the six abilities on a one-for-one basis
Level: 3 (LA's will be handled w/a expierience point penalty)

Hit points: Max

Money: as level

Races:
As in the Eberron book except the psionic races. Also allowed are the following: half-ogre, lizard folk, goblin, gnoll, & xendrik drow (phugid enclave).
Also, you may get somewhat creative w/your warforge's chasis design.

Classes: Any in core book & eberron book except psionic classes.

GOBLIN
Goblin characters possess the following racial traits.
— –2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, –2 Charisma.
—Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 those of Medium characters.
—A goblin’s base land speed is 30 feet.
—Darkvision out to 60 feet.
— +4 racial bonus on Move Silently and Ride checks.
—Bonus Feat: Goblins are keenly aware of their surroundings and gain the bonus feat Alertness
—Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
—Favored Class: Rogue.

DROW (DARK ELF(Phugid enclave))
Drow possess the following racial traits.
— +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, –2 Intelligence –2 Constitution.
—Medium size.
—A drow’s base land speed is 30 feet.
—Immunity to sleep spells and effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
—Low-light vision 120 feet.
—Weapon Proficiency: Drow are automatically proficient with the longsword, shortbow, & blowgun. The Xen'drik boomerang is a martial weapon
—+2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. + 2 to poison and sickeness saves
—Automatic Languages: Common, Elven. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Aquan, Draconic, Drow Sign Language, Gnome, Goblin.
—Favored Class: Male (ranger), Female (druid).

HALF-OGRE
Size: Medium. Half-ogres have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Ability Modifiers: +4 Strength, –2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, –2 Intelligence, –2 Charisma.
Extra Starting Hit Dice: A half-ogre gains 2 Hit Dice (2d8 hit points). The half-ogre’s Constitution modifier applies to each Hit Die when determining hit points.
Base Speed: 30 feet.
Natural Armor Bonus: Half-ogres have thick hides and gain a +3 natural armor bonus to Defense.
Attack Bonus: Half-ogres gain a +1 species bonus on attack rolls.
Low-Light Vision: Half-ogres can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions
Free Language Skills: Speak Giant (or local language).
Other Languages: Common, Gnoll, Goblin, Orc, Undertongue.
Level Adjustment: +1.

Last edited:

cdsaint

First Post
Hi Spidertrag,

Since the FR PbP I was in has been silent for weeks, I'd like to join your game if you'll have me. I was thinking about a bard, but then that could change in a couple of hours. Too many character ideas, too little time.

The only possible problem I can think of is if you're going to run the introductory adventure from the book, the one from Dungeon, or the Forgotten Forge adventure. I've played through the first, am halfway through the second, and know the DM will be runnung the third. So if you were going to run them I'd have to bow out.

Chris

spidertrag

First Post
dont worry about playing in those other adventures---I may use the npcs & maps from 'em, but, if i did, they would definately be different :D

cdsaint

First Post
spidertrag said:
dont worry about playing in those other adventures---I may use the npcs & maps from 'em, but, if i did, they would definately be different :D

Good deal! I'll start working on a character concept later tonight then. I'll guarantee the one thing I won't be playing is a Gatekeeper aligned druid. That's my character in the FTF game I'm playing in.

Chris

wizardneedsfood

First Post
Sounds really interesting to me. I've been looking for an Eberron game since the book came out but this was the first one I could spot new in time. Probably be playing a figher of some type.

nopantsyet

First Post
I'm definitely interested. I've got the following character in mind:

Ox Loxley, Dwarf Rogue, Private Inquisitive, Master Inquisitive Aspirant

Ox is a stocky and gruff dwarf with a shock of red hair and an equally bright handlebar moustache. While few dwarves would not call his thick chin-whiskers a beard, most humans definitely would. Most humans would also consider him imposing in spite of his short stature. He spent the days of his youth as a street brawler, and became something of an accomplished pugilist. But he has spent his more recent years using his his skills as a private inquisitive, taking jobs where he can, and often trying to beat the commisioned officers of the law to the punch.

If this doesn't fit the flavor, let me know.

:npy

Acid_crash

First Post
I'd like to get into the game if I'm not too late.

The idea I have is an Elf Barbarian, a person related to the elf house, but lost long ago in the wilds and raised by a lone, Lizardfolk Druid. Having not been raised in elf culture, or any civilized culture, the last couple months have been a real culture shock for him. He had been living in a part of Khorvaire where the Last War didn't reach all that much, and so seeing all the after effects of the war, and how people treat each other, is very strange to him.

His name is Z'zats, named from the Lizardfolk, who died a couple months ago of old age.

How's this?

spidertrag

First Post
character ideas sound great so far----if my countt is right, we have 5 folks so far---i'll allow one or two more as long as the char. ideas are good :D

Hoog

First Post
I would like to play a Human Artificer of Cannith, with a least mark of making. That is known to the house but keeps his distance at this time until he needs them.

Remove ads