• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yarr!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Wait!

You mean there's even a thread tag named "Pirates!" now?

*Spins around in a dizzying vision*

Is that four horsemen I see riding in on the horizon? :p

Actually, speaking of Pirates! ...

[hijack]

That was an awesome game. Sid Meir's Pirates! on the C64. Good times. I ruled that game. Gimme a pinnace and a few sloops and not a galleon carrying Spanish gold was safe!

[/hijack]

Agamon

Adventurer
Nonlethal Force said:
[hijack]

That was an awesome game. Sid Meir's Pirates! on the C64. Good times. I ruled that game. Gimme a pinnace and a few sloops and not a galleon carrying Spanish gold was safe!

[/hijack]

Arrgh! And the new one's in me drive even as we speak. I'll be plunderin the Spanish Main this very eve! There's still gold of a Lost City to be found!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Yarr, this be me favorite day of all days. Ne'er been a finer one on th' seven seas. Ah, and that be remindin' me, I needs t' get me community supporter account or I'll have t' count meself as a scurvy dog!

Nyaricus

First Post
Yarr! Me be verrry confused by all this'errre pirate-like talk and the avatarrrs which have become all high-seas'y. Where be the origins of this blasted day?

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Frukathka said:
Kellhaul the veesel an' make port laddies, we be singin' with te wenches today!

Ye don't keelhaul vessels, ye landlubber! Ye keelhaul miscreants and scurvy curs!

Expect any bannings today t' be keelhaulin's!

Yarrrr!

Remove ads