• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yay! Loreena Mckennit!

Rpjunkie

First Post
So I get to go to her concert tonight. First time in 10 Years since she has toured the US. I am Stoked.

If you don't know who she is, well then check her out!

RPJ

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I wasn't aware that she had a new album out. Looks like it came out last year, but the radio station that used to play her music sometimes changed its format, so I haven't kept up. I'm going to have to check that out.

Enjoy the concert.

Mycanid

First Post
Never been a ravenous McKennit fan ... but I will say this: she is a VERY talented singer and has done some amazing things. :)

sjmiller

Explorer
Funny enough, I got to see her just last week in Minneapolis. Fantastic concert, playing lots of old material as well as new material. It's been well over 10 years since she was last in town. If you like her albums at all you will love the show. What's not to like about a show that includes an electric hurdy-gurdy?

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
I took my wife, a rabid fan, to see her two weeks ago in Boston. I don't much care for her CDs, but she and her backing band put on an excellent show.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
I'm still hoping and praying she'll do a Southern Hemisphere leg.

The last time she toured New Zealand was twelve years ago, and it remains my favourite concert ever.

-Hyp.

Remove ads