(YB!) Adderax vrs Snow! (Vertexx69 Judging)

Rhun

First Post
A tall figure marches confidently into the marketplace of the city, cloaked and hooded. He peers out at the crowd with narrow, yellow-green eyes. Climbing some nearby steps for additional hieght, the figure tears off his cloak, letting it drop to the ground.

Beneath the cloak is what can only be described as a lizard man. Tall and muscular, with black scaled skin, reptillian features, a spiny crest running from his head down along his tail, and sharp clawed feet and hands, he could be called nothing else. Beneath the cloak he wears only a leather harness and breechcloth. He takes a moment to enjoy the fear as the folks closest to him take several steps back, and a sudden cold wind blows through the square.

"I wasss told that I could find warriorsss of courage in Ssssaban Ccccity," he hisses, his serpent eyes darting about the crowd. "Are there any ssskilled enough here to face Adderaxxx in combat?"

Adderax
Commoner 0-0

OOC: As a newby to YB!, please go easy on me if I miss something or do something wrong! Thanks.

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
A blistering red portal opens on the ground, and out of it rises the ghostly form of the insectoid fighter with 4 arms sitting in the lotus position atop a stoney spire. Its head is covered by a deep hood that is joined by a cloak
draped down over the back of the stone. He regards the challenger for a long moment, then looks out over the crowd while waiting for a brave soul to accept the challenge.

OOC - Judge checking in. Here's a convenient link to the move generator http://webpages.charter.net/midknight/yb.html for the battle. You may want to link this challenge to the OOC page make it easier to find later on Rhun.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Adderax looks around, his gaze sharp. "A judge, but no challengersss?" The lizardman spits upon the ground. "Sssurely there must be a sssingle warrior of ssskill here?"

Just another ping now that some of the other YB! threads are wrapping up.

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
A tall man in white and light blue begins to play a flute. A wide straw hat obscures his face. Long white hair falls on his shoulders. He pauses playing to speak. "First it was a insect and now a lizard. Where have all the human fighters gone?" He lets out a long sigh. "I will fight you. I am Snow from the mountain clans."

I find your hired hand to be contemptible, your city to be bland, and your school to be awkward.

Snow
Commoner 0-1

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
The lizardman locks his yellow-green eyes upon the human with the flute and straw hat. His forked tongue darts forth from between sharp teeth as he steps gracefully down from the steps to face the challenger.

I find your children to be irrelevant, your marketplace to be disgusting, and your glare to be like the buzzing of gnats.

Adderax
Commoner 0-0

Vertexx69

First Post
The transparent insectoid judge's antanea twich at the lizardmans insult and he chitters to himself for a moment. "Hmmm the lizardman not only finds your insult lacking, but your very genetic line to be pointless." He raises a reaping claw toward the challenger. "Lizardman will now determine the length and type of match and make the first move, but know this:"

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the shrine south-west of Blackrock Pass on the dawn of the scorpion.

Rhun

First Post
Adderax smiles wickedly, and offers a low bow to the insectoid judge. "Ssspeed match to ssseven flagsss!" he calls, loud enough for everyone in the square to hear. He then turns to looks at Snow. "The Dawn of the Ssscorpion is clossse. Sssoon we ssshall fight."

As the dawn of the Scorpion comes, Adderax meets his opponent at the shrine near Blackrock Pass. He says nothing, but simply strips off his cloak, his muscular, black-scaled body gleaming in the early sunlight. As Snow approaches, he drops low, into a fighting stance.

Not pausing to wait for a greeting, the lizardman pounces, leaping high into the air. For a moment, the shadows shimmer, giving Adderax the appearance of great, black raven's wings. He streaks through the air, lashing at Snow with a powerful kick as he nears.

The raven demolishes the volcano; dominates the kick of the abomination and avoids the gaze of the stone!

Adderax
Commoner 0-0

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Snow snatches his straw hat and flings it at the creatures face hoping to distract him and follows it up with a head on leap and a powerful punch to the creature's chest.

The mace removes the ruins; scatters the tempest of the bone! *yen*

Snow
Commoner 0-1

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
The judge nods his strangely shaped head as the 2 flying opponents connect in midair. the kick of adderax outreaches the punch of snow. "Yes the technique of the lizardman is far superior to that of the human this round, one flag to Adderax. We are begun!"

Flags:
Adderax 1
Snow 0

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Frustrated by the failed attack, snow begins to blow through the market place as Snow build up his Chi energy. Sliding in to attack with a double palm strike, Snow prepares to redirect any counter attack from the lizardman.

The blizzard slashes within the dungeon; redirects the push of the lash!

Snow
Commoner 0-1

Remove ads