• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB] Adriaan Starshaper vs. Hanoi Xan - Darkwolf Judging

HalfElfSorcerer

First Post
The half-breed burst into the bar. He gazed around the astounded company with his eyes blazing with the bloodlust of a neophyte. He shouted to no one in particular,

I find your kitten to be ape-like, your garden to be ordinary, and your defense to be unimportant.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
A man dressed in flowing black robes steps forward...

"What did you call my kitten, you buffoon, I find your cat to be cowardly, your church to be cursed, and your sash to be weak."

The poor white belt has accidently insulted Hanoi Xan, leader of the World Crime League and all around evil villain!

Hanoi Xan
Gang Boss 0 (7-4); (Yen=2)
Boss of Chimera Island, Villain of the Plain
Member of the Dungeon branch of Team Rocket
Dirty Trick, sneaky trick

Wicht

Hero
It might take a bit to get a judge on saturday but if you amend the title of the thread to read that one is needed it will speed up the process slightly. :)

HalfElfSorcerer

First Post
How dare you let our cats enter into this. I accept your challenge, you vicious flea-mongering, cat-insulting criminal! Let someone step up to determine whose feline friend is more worthy!

HalfElfSorcerer

First Post
(OOC) I have a friend over, and he's sleeping over so I probably won't be able to post for a while. If I win insults, I want a 3 flag speed match. I'll post my first move, too.
"The mace slays the village; grasps the stab of the river!"
Adriaan connjures up a gigantic, spectral mace to blow Hanoi Xan away.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Insults to Hanoi Xan!

Furthermore, the ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the labyrinth south-west of the Purelands on the dusk of the spider.

Wicht

Hero
Hanoi Xan's First Hand

1: The tsunami calmly strikes the cemetery; leaps over the gaze of the tree!

2: The jade hammer lies across the cliff; absorbs the assailment of the pole!

3: The staff lies facing the badlands; shreds the thrust of the garden!

4: The snake invades the volcano; dodges the blood of the body!

5: The east wind devastates the desert; absorbs the storm of the venom!

Remove ads