(YB!) Gerrett The Summoner Takes on Adderax (Bones Judging!)

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett smirks softly to him as he exits the shop in the small town he is in... his eyes fixed on his new and improved summoning staff... the long golden shaft was perfectly attuned to summoning creatures and whatever else his evil heart desired. Slowly he moved out of town in search of someone to use his new staff on!

"I call forth an opponent so I may decimate them with my new staff of summoning!" the Defiler shouted out in proclamation....

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
A dark, billowing form suddenly falls from the air, leaping from a nearby rooftop to crouch before Gerrett. The form rises, stripping off its cowled cloak to reveal a tall, muscular lizard-man. The light glints off his metallic black scales, and his spined tail sways a bit, back and forth.

Fresh off his loss to the human Snow, Adderax is in no mood to exchange pleasantries. The reptillian gets straight to business.

I find your geisha to be uncivilized, your mountain to be ill-conceived, and your ninjitsu to be the result of centuries of inbreeding.

Adderax
Commoner (0-1)

OOC: Ha ha, the first parts of that insult suck, but the last part had me laughing my butt off!

Rathan

First Post
"Hey now... the insults are supposed to sting commoner.. not actually hurt... I know I'm evil and all but yeesh.. give a guy a break!" the summoner exclaims as he takes the Adderax's comments to heart apparently....

"that said.... "I find your daughter to be promiscuous, your world to be sketchy, and your fist to be negligible!" the summoner exclaimed as he tried some recompense for his opponents nasty insults...

Yellow Sign

Explorer
A ancient looking chinese gentleman in the court robes of a Imperial Offical slowly walks up to the two fighters.

"Greetings, my surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character. I would gladly judge this match."

He claps his hands and a tall heavy set youth sets a large wooden chair down for the elderly man to sit on. Li Kao then speaks in a loud commanding voice.

"The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the cliff west of the Jade Gate on the morning of the wolf."

"As for your insults, Ninja are inbreed as a rule so that does not quite have the bite needed. So Garrett wins the insult round. He may decide on the type and length of the match."

Rathan

First Post
The slightly aging Defiler clasps a hand over his gotee and stums it a bit while thinking....

"I think a standard three flag match will suffice oh honored judge" the summoner proclaims as he moves his staff into position for his first summons....

Gerrett's gold staff turns a deathly shade of onyx as he mumbles an incant and summons forth a black panther to demolish any offense his opponent might muster!

The panther demolishes the vineyard; protects against the slash of the crevice!

Rhun

First Post
While the panther certainly catches Adderax off guard, the lizard man leaps into the air to assault Gerrett, his defense perfectly set to defend against the panther.

The lizard leaps next to the well; protects against the assailment of the feline!

Adderax
Commoner (0-1)

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Li Kao ponders the first actions of the two fighters.

"The combination of a leaping lizard and the perfect defense wins this." Li Kao nods to a group a men and a large flag rises into the air on Adderax's side of the field.

One Flag Adderax
Zero Flags Gerrett

Rhun

First Post
Adderax leaps back in toward Gerrett, leading with a flying fist!

The fist tumbles near the prairie; shreds the thrust of the flower!

Adderax
Commoner (0-1)

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett grins as he sees his opponents move coming quiet clearly.... using his new staff he summons a great lizard to protect him.. imbuing it with abilities of his home turf.. the ruins to strengthen it...

"The lizard elegantly brutalizes the ruins; parries the onslaught of the shell!

[sblock=ooc:] Just a note to the Judge ruins are my signature location...[/sblock]

Yellow Sign

Explorer
A great fissure tears open the ground between the two fighters and a huge skeletal lizard claws it's way out. It's glowing red eyes turns to Adderax and it swings a massive tail that slams him to the ground with a bone crunching thud. The beast then breaks apart into a thousand pieces of bone and scale.

"Two flags to Gerrett." says Li Kao in a even tone.

The flag behind Adderax falls and another rises behind Gerrett.

Zero Flags Adderax
One Flag Gerrett.

Remove ads