(YB!) Gorlix's Item Shop!

Rathan

First Post
As you enter the small shop you see a small gnomish looking old man with his face half buried in a schematic of some kind, no doubt his next big creation! As you approach the counter he perks his head from the draft of his work and start to shout a bit to you...

NO! This one is NOT for sale.... Why?... Because it's not DONE YET you you... OH! you mean THOSE items" the gnomish old man proclaims as he points out his finished works behind him in a display case.... Yes yes my heavens yes.. those are for sale and for the right price my friend.. one could be all yours!"

Welcome to Yberias Little Shop of Goods and Services also known as Gorlix's Item Shop! Gorlix is of course the grizzled old gnomish looking man behind the counter over there! Here players will post an IC notice to buy items which can be found in the Rules Thread for easy reference ... this serves THREE purposes... One.... is to help me keep track of who has purchased what with the yen you earn in game as it arises in moves you generate and win with or when you attain a new tier... Two it gives MOST valuable role play time between not only my players and myself.. but players can even interact with each other in a setting outside the world of battle and combat.... Thirdly... this is to again add some FUN and a new dimension to the game as well.... ENJOY!

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Black and red stream of chaotic energy crackle off the arms of the giant alien insect as he enters Gorlix item shop. Chuk'thra slaps his '5 yen' on the counter and points to the 'Potion of Greed' displayed directly behing the proprioter. When it is shakily handed over he takes the parchment, and examines it closely before rolling it back up and depositing it in some unseen location under his voluminous cloak. He turns and leaves without ever uttering a single word, much to the relief of the merchant.

Item purchased: Potion of Greed
Price Paid: 5 Yen

Rhun

First Post
A pillar of bright light suddenly pulses into existence, shining with all the brightness of the North Star. As the pillar fades into shimmering motes, a handsome, dark-haired man in black leather and bits of archaic armor steps forth. He offers a low bow to the gnomish shopkeeper, his hands held across his chest in a triangular formation as he does so. His voice is friendly as he speaks. "Ah, Master Gorlix is it? Would you perchance have a potion of greed for sale?"

Victarion of the Shining Star
Honored One, Apprentice 1 (1-0)
Signature Style: Pending
1-0
Yen 6

Remove ads