(YB!) Irene vs Nikosin! Oir judging!

Phoenix8008

First Post
1: The cherry blossom demolishes the ocean; leaps over the push of the mountain!

2: The tsunami blasts the forest; shields against the descent of the wood!

3: The manticore silences the clearing; wards off the aggression of the ice!

4: The east wind attacks the clearing; shields against the thrust of the crevice!

5: The phoenix brutalizes the well; fends off the energy of the farm!

2: The tsunami blasts the forest; shields against the descent of the wood!​

Nikosin sees Irene using flame to attack him again, but he fights back with water this time. Using his waterskin, he sprays a flood of water at Irene's phoenix and shield before charging at her to attack.

Rhun

First Post
"Extremely close, but I believe Nikosin's move carried a bit more power with it. Round and flag to Nikosin."

Zero flag Irene
One flag Neutral
Two flags Nikosin

Phoenix8008

First Post
1: The cherry blossom demolishes the ocean; leaps over the push of the mountain!

2: The tsunami blasts the forest; shields against the descent of the wood!

3: The manticore silences the clearing; wards off the aggression of the ice!

4: The east wind attacks the clearing; shields against the thrust of the crevice!

5: The phoenix brutalizes the well; fends off the energy of the farm!

5: The phoenix brutalizes the well; fends off the energy of the farm!​

Picking up a piece of wood still burning from Irene's fire, Nikosin touches it to his tunic and lets the flames roar up and around him as he attacks the girl brutally.

Knight Otu

First Post
1: The crab drifts atop the rapids; guards against the drive of the canine!

2: The phoenix strikes in the midst of the tower; wards off the throw of the iron!

3: The willow punches the brush; protects against the motion of the garden!

4: The phoenix eliminates the heavens; defends against the kick of the fortification!

5: The manticore drifts from the bluff; averts the aggression of the blade!

2: The phoenix strikes in the midst of the tower; wards off the throw of the iron!​

Rhun

First Post
"Again your moves were quite similar in strength, but Irene has the edge this time. Round to Irene."

Zero flag Irene
Two flags Neutral
One flag Nikosin

Knight Otu

First Post
1: The thunder slashes the cemetery; absorbs the touch of the spring!

2: The foot rides next to the rapids; redirects the throw of the field!

3: The nunchaku sweeps by the heavens; quells the chi of the spring!

4: The chain sings before the village; guards against the foray of the insect!

5: The staff lies on top of the atoll; guards against the storm of the fortification!

1: The thunder slashes the cemetery; absorbs the touch of the spring!​

Irene scatters more of the green dust, but this time, it causes a disc of thunderous roar to slash forward at Nikosin.

Phoenix8008

First Post
1: The tsunami slaughters the grotto; conceals the rising of the sickle!

2: The mighty phoenix sucker punches the prairie; negates the motion of the bird!

3: The dragon shatters the temple and wracks the elements; quells the push of the iron!

4: The oak bows by the marsh; parries the touch of the rodent!

5: The fang becomes one with the prairie while it fluidly mangles the spring; quells the roar of the grass!

5: The fang becomes one with the prairie while it fluidly mangles the spring; quells the roar of the grass!​

Nikosin dashes through the tall grass on all fours while letting loose a howl of his own to quell the roar of Irene's thunder before charging in close to bite hard at her.

Rhun

First Post
"Round to Irene. You are back to three flags neutral." Oir crackles and sparks. "You two are certainly well match this combat!"

Zero flag Irene
Three flags Neutral
Zero flag Nikosin

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Actually, I think I'm about done unfortunately. It's been fun, but not like the old days with the game. Or I just don't have that kind of time anymore. Not sure. Doesn't look like the game as a whole has caught on again. I was really hoping it might this time. I know Rathan was hopeful as well. But for this fight at least, Nikosin will bow out and forfeit. I don't even know if there was anyone else playing still besides us. Nobody but me has posted in the YB general discussion thread in weeks.

So for now its asta la vista baby, for me at least. Sorry to bail on you both.

Remove ads