YB! play by post

Bhallfear

First Post
Good evening! I notice that there is a PBP thread going for YB! I was wondering if this game has been going on here since it's inception in October of 2001.

Interestingly, I just cracked into an old external hard drive of mine looking for files on game ideas for my fledgling company and found a file for YB! the Card Game! I read through my notes and the history of that first incarnation and wondered if I could find the archive of it here, and I find a current game of it!

I am planning on getting a playtest set together over the next few months and was wondering if any of the original or subsequent players would be interested in participating?

As just interesting information, here are some of the highlights of the first session of YB!

50th Bastard:
Big Yellow Pants
First Battle Between Two Female Bastards (aka the Cat Fight Award):
Bhallreah [fka Bhallfear] vs. Lady Tsin; the first combat round of their match was begun at 19:47 CDT, on Oct 21, 2001
First Corruption (aka the Devil's Chalice Award):
Wicht, Wolf of Hell def. Berandor via Dark Influence at 08:21 CST, on Oct 25, 2001
First Epic (4-flag) Battle (aka Billy Yank vs. Johnny Reb award):
Vagabond, Path Warrior def. Wicht, Foxlike Wolf, Master of the Fist; their first combat round was begun 10:37 CST, on Nov 9, 2001
First Fatality (aka Bust of Shang Tsung award):
Nemmerle the Tree Scorpion def. David (22:47 CDT, Oct 22, 2001)
First Female Bastard (aka Axe of Inanna award):
Bhallreah [fka Bhallfear]; the first combat round of her first match was begun at 17:37 CDT, on Oct 20, 2001
First Redemption (aka the Seventh Heaven Award):
Nikodemus, Path Warrior def. Midknight via Redeeming Light at 10:41 CST, on Oct 31, 2001
First Villain (aka Marka Ragnos'(tm) Lightsabre award):
Wicht; attained rank of Dirty Bastard 0 at 23:32 CDT, on Oct. 18, 2001

Remove ads