• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YB!) Rathan Vs. Jade Kestrel! (Knight Otu Judging)

Rathan

First Post
Rathan The Holy Dragon of Lightning
Master of the Light 5
17-9
Apprentice of Light/Blue Belt: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style: (Lightning)
Warrior of Light/Orange Belt: Master of Emotions, Mastery: (Lightning), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light/Red Belt: Signature Style: (Dragon), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery: (Dragon), Right of Domain: (None Yet)
Blue Jade and Gold SunEye Holy Symbol: Sig Style: Lightning
Yen: 8

"Who will help me along my path of enlightnment?"

OOC- tiers 1-5 please.......

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
[It's been a while, and you'll probably kick my butt, but is this challenge still open?]

"Are you still willing to fight?" The speaker is a short Asian woman who steps into the light of the arena.

Name: Jade Kestrel
Signature Style: Lightning
Dojo Style: Phoenix
Ability: Fist of Fury
Record: 2-2
Yen: 1

Rathan

First Post
Jade..... you are wise not to challenge me.... I am of a much stronger stature than yourself..... are you sure you wish to face me young one?

OOC- sure..I'm up for a match if you feel it's worth the risk.... it's three ranks for you..... but that probally means you won't win.... but hey... if your up for it.... I'm game.. :D

"well... if we must here's my insult...."

I find your niece to be juvenile, your listfield to be odd, and your ninjitsu to be foolhardy.

Seonaid

Explorer
"The only way to better myself is to combat many opponents of different skills and ranks." She bows. "I find your mother to be juvenile, your stable to be a(n) incomprehensible doorway to hell, and your discipline to be empty."

[Are your stats still the same?]

Rathan

First Post
OOC- my powers are the same...just my rank and win/loss record is diffrent..... i've had a few cha matches sense I last updated my info...but i updated it last night.... again just my rank and win/loss record is diffrent....

shaff

First Post
A young Lady with long blonde hair walks over the ridge and stands on top a cliff and says, "I will judge this match if no one dissagrees. I find that Jade Kestrel's insult is more taken to heart by me so she may set type and length of match."

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the cemetery south of Pang-Wu Province on the dusk of the scorpion.

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
"so be it..."

Jade's first hand:
1: The northstar destroys the ravine; guards against the efforts of the isle!

2: The scythe rides by the cliff; shreds the stab of the lash!

3: The crab prances from the ravine; dodges the offensive of the insect!

4: The faultless thunder spins by the volcano; silences the efforts of the ice!

5: The lightning cuts the city; avoids the roar of the sickle!

Rathan's first hand:
1: The crab sweeps within the tundra; dominates the beauty of the stone! *yen+yen*

2: The scythe bows upon the cavern; wards off the quickening of the star for it strikes upon the drive of the maze!

3: The thunder eliminates the forest; dodges the chaos of the elements!

4: The kama strikes on top of the atoll; grasps the terror of the maze!

5: The crane drops facing the labyrinth; silences the drive of the crevice!

Seonaid

Explorer
Kestrel smiles and performs the Shooting Star attack, also shielding herself from Rathan's strike.

The northstar destroys the ravine; guards against the efforts of the isle!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads