• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB] Tiny Defeats Sword, Garden Gnome Judging

Rathan

First Post
"I'm not a White Belt... but I'm not far from it... care to take a shot at fighting me?"

Tiny
Copper Sash 0
1/3
Copper sash: Signature Style: (Turtle), Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges
Yen: 3

Last edited:

8XXX{0}====>

First Post
Uhh... give me until tommorrow before we actually start. I'm about to sleep, and then go to school, and I wont have access to a computer until... 18 hours from now... So... as soon as i get back from school tommorrow...

Rathan

First Post
OOC: thats fine....

"Now... lets get some insulting done shall we?"

I find your student and your hero to be insane, your homeland to be dilapidated, and your pride to be pathetic.

OOC: don't forget to change the title to sword vs. tiny or something to that effect...... and also some kind or request for a judge in the thread title would be nice as well....

8XXX{0}====>

First Post
"Two can play at this game!"

"I find your grandfather to be odd, your fish pond to be nightmarish, and your focus to be ignorant."

OOC: This is my first fight. I have no idea what to do.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
OOC: ok...quick run down.... sorry if it seems like a sloppy overview.... the judge from this point judges our insults to determine which one of us sets what type of match is it ie. Standard, speed (Which is a race to the chosen number of flag asked for), or style, then the winner of insults desides weather or not the match is a strat match.. which means we each draw hands from the web gen or the judge does it for us depending on what the winner of the insults asks for...., and how many flags the match will be....

after that is set... we then either gen moves from the web gen or pick the move we want to use out of our hands if it's a strat match and the judge compares the two and declares a winner of the two moves.....

That goes on untill one of us reaches the chosen number or flag set.. the winner reaching the set number of flag first..... that's basicly how a match goes.... I hope AI haven't confused you... heh

Last edited:

Harlock

First Post
* A small figure approaches from the east with a jerky gait. As it nears the first thing you make out is a pointy hat, bright red and showing obvious signs of age, then a long white beard upon a grizzled old face and standing between you both is Garden Gnome. *

"Hey, hey, hey: If it is acceptable to both of you, I am willing and honored to judge in my own manner."

Rathan

First Post
"Oh... a VERY little man.... littler than most of the rest... hmmm... sure.. you can judge.... I have no prob with it...."

Harlock

First Post
Insults Judged

"Very well then, but can the 'small' talk... I'm big in spirit. Speaking of big, Tiny comes out of the gates with a huge insult. Gnasty to say the least. Insults to Tiny who may choose the style and length of match which:

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the labyrinth south of the Baths at Lo Xiang on the morning of the panther.

Remove ads