(YB) Wolf Mountain vs Ash'lon (Rathan Judging)

Kalanyr

Explorer
The east wind brutalizes the marsh; moves within the speed of the grass!

Wolf Mountaint draws on his Chi and bursts into motion at the speed of the wind, attempting to brutalize his opponent into a mushy marsh.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Argh! You'll pay for this!"

4: The wrathful tsunami thrusts the canyon; averts the punch of the mire!
"Rise, rapids, and drown the fool that tries to attack me!", Ash'lon shout as be flies up to avert the attack of Wolf Mountain as well as the flood from the rapids.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The chimera tranquilly wounds the dungeon; absorbs the foray of the storm!

Relaxing into tranquil meditation Wolf Mountain floats gracefully towards his opponent before lashing out with the fury of a chimera.

Kalanyr

Explorer
GAH, I forgot this was a Strategy Match. If you want I'll forfeit the two rounds with inappropriate moves. (Which moves us to a new hand I believe). And puts the current score at 2 Flag's Ashlon 1 Neutral.

Knight Otu

First Post
(One, I think that would move the flags to 1 Ash'lon and 2 neutral, since he won one of the rounds, and two, don't the rules call for re-fighting rounds? I'll leave the decision to you, whatever you think is better, though. :))

Kalanyr

Explorer
The rules are actually fairly weird on this, I think they call for a forfeit if you want one, been a while. Since you don't seem to I suggest we get new hands and do this over from the 2nd round, sound good to you ?

Remove ads