Powers: -Signature Location- Ruins
-Personal Style- Manticore
-Signature Style- Fist
-Quick Study

Record: 1-2
-Beat Nobody; gained 1 Yen
-Lost to Ash'lon II; gained 1 Yen
-Lost to Taralas; gained 1 Yen

A hulking figure of a man, Bane is immediately noticable as a powerfully strong man with a bare chest nearly as wide as he is tall. Massively muscled, he towers over normal men and wears black leather pants and a black mask which covers his whole head. The spiked collar, spiked bracers, and bandolier of throwing spikes accross his chest set him apart still farther from normal looking people. Appearently mute, he uses his hands to speak a silent language known to many fighters and military men around the world.

Why does he fight? Why is he unable to speak? What is his purpose in this land far from his own? Only he and the gods know for sure...and none of them are talking!

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix8008

First Post
A small man, back bent from years of hard work, appears from behind a nearby tree. The old man has a long beard white as the mountain snows and wears dark glasses over his eyes. His walking stick taps the ground rythmicly as he walks closer but his feet are silent due to the thick slippers upon them. Appearently dressed in night clothes, the senior citizen seems without care or concern.

Stopping suddenly, he says to the air, "Okay, I'm here finally. Will you be silent now you pestering voice!?"

Muttering to himself the man curses in an old tongue and then cocks his head to the side as if listening...

"Well, now I'm here by the gods! You told me as a child long ago that I would one day be needed to fight many battles! 'Study all styles of fighting!', you said! Well, you never told me I would be ancient when I was finally called! Why is that, eh? You vile and stupid voice! Let us get this over with so I can go back to my village and end my remaining days in peace!"

SHO-ZU

Mystic: Tier 2/Rank 0
Stamina Points: 3
Yen: 2
Powers:
-Signature Style: Unicorn
-Rhetoric: 2 insults each fight
-Spirit Throw: Spend 1SP to deal +1 Dmg if Atk works.
-Transcendence: Gain foes Sig/Dojo/Personal Styles if they have 0 SP.
--Signature Location: Pillars
--Knowledge:
--Sacrifice:

Record: 3 wins/ 0 losses
-Defeated Tarasal! - Chose path of the mystic and gained 2 Yen in the fight!
-Defeated Semabin! - Gained T1/R2 and 2 more Yen in fight! (Spent 5 yen to buy a bomb and a healing potion.)
-Defeated Narsus! - Gained 2 Yen and advanced to Tier 2 Mystic/Rank 0!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:

fuzzy

First Post
Chaz

Warrior: Tier 1/Rank 1
Stamina Points: 2
Yen: 3
Signature Style: Spider
Signature Location: Ruins
Personal Style: Sword
Quick Study

A young main in blue and yellow outfit walks in from the distance. He carries a small sword and wears an armband with a starburst insigna on it. "Finally", he says, "lets get started."

Won-Lost Record
Defeated Taralas: Gained 2 Yen, Increased Tier, Chose Warrior Path

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
It is indeed off-limits still. I'm currently working on it and the artifact rules actually. Its the path that needs the most tweaking.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Tiers still start at Rank 0.
The Old Playtest Characters can sit in their own threa for a while I think. Thank you though.

Might as well join in on the fun while I'm around

Narsus

Acolyte: Tier 1/Rank 0
Stamina Points: 2
Yen: 0
Artifact: None
Powers:
-Signature Location- Heavens
-Apotheosis-
-Chi Shielding-
-Negotiate-

Record: 0-0