• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YBA] Burgus seeks adventure, anywhere!

Knight Otu

First Post
Burgus of the Rockland tribe
Hits: 1 (1 natural)
Hits Defeated: 0 / 5
Powers: None
Yen: None
Items: Mountain Hammer (+1 to Hammer and Peaks moves)

Burgus, a strong, young man from an isolated mountain valley, left his tribe that believes that nothing exists outside the valley, that the Rockland and Lakedeep tribes are the only living beings in the world, apart from the animals and occasional monster in the valley.

Burgus intends to travel to the world beyond and return proof that indeed the world beyond exists.

However, he was captured first by goblins, rescued by the mad shaman Tisvon (though Tisvon said he was no shaman...) and then again captured by a thieving dwarf. When all seemed lost, Tisvon conjured some sort of magical hand, freeing both. In the ensuing chaos, Burgus lost sight of the mad one, and now he finds himself at some unknown place. Is this the land beyond?

(OOC: I'm willing to go anywhere with Burgus, even Wicht's lair. :D)

Wicht

Hero
Are you still wanting to go?

If so, some of my other threads have died and I can start you in Wicht's Lair.

Be warned though - parts of the lair can be pretty bad for a fighter on his own (until he gets about 5 hits or so)

Wicht

Hero
I will start up a thread then for your YBA character.

Sorry about the delay by the way, I was just out of town for a few days and didn’t have good internet access.

Remove ads