• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) Kalath in Wicht's Tomb Again

Wicht

Hero

Shoving away the first ogre, Kalath avoids Glengary's attack and deals 1 hit to the other ogre.

Round: 6
Hits remaining: 5 / 6 / 5

Glengary attacks: The northstar destroys the well; conceals the throw of the wyrm!

Ogre 1: The phoenix prances underneath the glade; conceals the drive of the fell dagger!

Ogre 2: The spider tracks on top of the steppes; conceals the rolling of the leaf!

yen = 6

You are right, he has only 5 hits. Hopefully we can finish this tomorrow, otherwise you will be left hanging for a week. Good night.

graydoom

First Post
Hits Left: 18?
Ki Left: 0

Kalath switches his focus back to Glengary, seeking to further wound him!

Attack at Glengary: The chopstick wounds the river so fast that it cuts the cat; blocks the punch of the ape!

ooc: And the ogre should have taken 2 hits, I have Unholy Warrior and city is the location. Also, shouldn't Glengary's move last round have auto-won against me, since he is Master of the Hidden City?

Wicht

Hero
For some reason I completely missed you had a city move, must have been getting tired - therefore you took 1 hit from glengary and dealt 2 hits.

Kalath's attack happens so fast that Glengary loses his momentum. Meanwhile Kalath avoids the attacks of the two apeish ogres.

Round: 8
Hits remaining: 3 / 6 / 4

Glengary attacks: The wrathful lizard rends the garden; grasps the cut of the invisible blade!

Ogre 1: The needle slashes the lake; averts the pain of the sunflower!

Ogre 2: The fan strikes above the wetlands; shields the assailment of the fire! *yen*

yen = 7

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
ooc: I also have chopsticks as a weapon, so Glengary would take 2 hits from that most recent round, putting him at 3 now.

Hits Left: 17

Kalath punches Glengary, hoping to cause blood to fountain out of the already wounded man, and keep his momentum broken!

Attack at Glengary: The northstar punches close to the fountain; reduces the onslaught of the soul!

Wicht

Hero

Kalath's punch is deflected and he is hit from behind by an ogre and then Glengary delivers a telling strike. All together, Kalath takes 2 hits.

Round: 9

Glengary attacks: The lotus blossom brutalizes the caves; punches facing the pain of the rosewood!

Ogre 1: The wolf removes the well; wards off the touch of the steel!

Ogre 2: The fox bows with the city; blocks the beauty of the body! *yen*

yen = 8

Wicht

Hero
Did you notice your last two moves? :eek:

Kalath's punch is deflected just as easily the second time and again he is struck for 2 hits by an ogre and Glengary combined.

Round: 10

Glengary attacks: The ki-rin brutalizes the foothills; dodges the throw of the water! *yen*

Ogre 1: The toad drowns the swamp; parries the gaze of the battlements!

Ogre 2: The crane cautiously leaps over the spring; absorbs the assailment of the battlements!

yen = 10

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Yeah, very weird. Both "northstar punches close to the"... shows what random chance can do.
And wow -- something very, very weird just happened to me with the webgen. If you remember, Rei has mentioned the fact that rarely, very rarely, the generator will give an undefined value for a field. The chance is something like 1 in 2^24. Well, that just happened to me. Twice. I think today is a day for the improbable. Line 218, char 17, 'xmtab12' is undefined.

Hits Left: 13

Kalath rises into his style of the phoenix, seeking to devastate Glengary!

Attack at Glengary: The phoenix devastates the pillars; parts the offensive of the comet!

Wicht

Hero

Kalath strikes Glengary hard and with a look of shock on his face and a loud cry he falls to the floor dead. One has to hope the carpeting and walls will muffle the sound. Kalath's blow is so strong the ogres are temporarily taken aback and fail to strike.

Round: 11
Hits remaining: - / 6 / 4

Ogre 1: The monkey poetically drowns the glade; redirects the assailment of the stone!

Ogre 2: The shadowy needle kicks before the coast; waves away the violence of the bamboo!

yen = 10

graydoom

First Post
Hits Left: 13

Kalath transfers his attention back to the ogres, hoping to finish them off and leave no witnesses to this, at least.

Attack at Ogre #2: The west wind bashes the vineyard; silences the descent of the lightbeam!

Remove ads