• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) Sharlea goes it Alone V

Phoenix8008

First Post
Smiling, Sharlea thinks to herself, 'I should have expected that I suppose. I bet those imps are gonna get into some trouble now.'

Wondering what kind of welcoming party she would now receive, Sharlea decides to continue down anyway.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
The stairs go far down into the earth. Just as Sharlea is about to give up on coming to an end for them she reaches the end of the stairs and a heavy looking door.

Wicht

Hero
Sharlea sees no traps but the door seems to be bolted from the other side.

When she tries to open the door a very deep voice fromthe other side says, "Whats the password?"

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Dammit all!", Sharlea yells through the door.

"They didn't tell me there were two passwords! Can't you cut me some slack here? I just caught this weak-knee'd Holy Warrior on the stairs trying to sneak down here and beat her to a pulp. I thought her pretty head might fetch a nice price in the under-city, but now you're telling me I can't even come in because the idiot that gave me directions here was too stupid to mention that there was a second password!? Maybe if I were to share a little of the profit from my impending sale with you? C'mon, cut me a little slack this time, okay friend?"

Wicht

Hero
"You caught a holy warrior?!" says the voice excitedly before Sharlea can even finish..

In a second the door opens and Sharlea finds herself staring up into the eyes of a confused giant.

"Heya! Wait a minute, you don't have anyone out here!"

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Oh, sorry for the confusion. THIS is the Holy Warrior's BODY. I was a roaming spirit before I overwhelmed this stupid girl and took over her body. Once a powerful being of evil I was, until I was defeated by a misguided fool who followed the way of Light. He cast my evil spirit out and cursed me to wander aimlessly until I chanced upon this scrumptous morsel and took her over in a moment of her foolish weakness!

"So as you can see, I have more than merely CAUGHT this Holy Warrior. I have possessed her and corrupted her formerly pure spirit! Ah, but the years of wandering without flesh may even have been worthwhile for this pleasure!"

Wicht

Hero
The giant goes from looking confused to being angry.

"You can't fool me that easy," he roars as he attacks.

Giant
CR: 10
Hits: 12
Possessions: Great Club (+2 Oak, +1 Willow, +1 Staff)
Yen Factor: 2
Powers: Toughness (x2)
Master of the Mighty Oak
Master of the Fist
Expert of the Secret City
Expert of the Falling Foot

The giant attacks: The spider speaks above the city where it punches in the midst of the farm; grasps the storm of the club! *yen*

yen = 2

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sharlea, Foehammer
Hits:
Natural=10; Total=17
Hits Defeated: 2/50
Saved Experience: 0
Chi: 8
Powers:
-Perfect Master of the Invincible Hammer (+2 dmg. and immunity to Hammer style moves, +1 dmg to Invincible moves)
-Expert of the Dragon style (+2 dmg. with Dragon style moves)
-Dirty Trick(x1)
-Chair Shot
-Shove(x1)
-Holy Warrior
-Holy Day
-Holy Battery(FoF-5 Chi, Holy Light-8, Shove-2, Gain Life-3+, Share Life-3+, Purity of Focus-4)
Yen: 4
Armor: Elven Chain(+5 Hits)
Shield: Mithril Kote(+2 Hits)
Protective Accessory: none
Weapons:
-Foe Hammer (+5 to Hammer moves and +5 to Invincible moves)
-Mjolnir, the Storm Hammer (+1 to Hammer, Thunder, Lightning, Tsunami, Blizzard, East Wind, and West Wind moves)
-Dragon-Fang Dagger (+1 to Dragon, Fang, and Dagger moves)
-Phoenix-Claw Sword (+1 to Phoenix, Claw, and Sword moves)
-Oaken Staff/Spear (+1 to Oak, Staff, and Spear moves)
-Gauntlets of the Great Cats (+1 to Fist, Tiger, and Panther moves)
-Boots of the Canine (+1 to Foot, Wolf and Fox moves)
-Chain-Whip (+1 to Chain and Whip moves)
-Kama w/ Scorpion, Snake, and Spider venom (+1 to Kama, Scorpion, Snake, and Spider moves)
-Necklace of feathered wisdom (+1 to Crane and Raven moves)
-Horn Nunchaku (+1 to Unicorn, Ki-rin, and Nunchaku moves)
-Garden Staff (+3 to staff, wolf and +2 to Vineyard and Orchard moves)
Possessions: none

Round: 1
Hits: 17/17
Chi: 8/8

Sharlea smiles and quickly moves into combat mode where she aims a double punch at the giant while trying to protect herself from his attack...

The southern cross punches the tundra while it punches the star; protects against the descent of the maze!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads