Ye Gods...

Samloyal23

Adventurer
If we're talking about D&D style pantheons, I dont think many people would worship just one god, theyre too specialized, god of war, god of nature, god of whatever, etc. So I would be worshiping several gods depending on the situation.

Okay, but which pantheon and which gods would really resonate with you personally?

Okay, but which pantheon and which gods would really resonate with you personally?

The Planescape pantheon of course! That pretty much leaves it wide open and I could pick and choose from different worlds, if one war god wasnt doing me much good then I could just go with one from somewhere else.

As for specific gods, my favorite is Primus, although Im not sure he's technically a god, but still a being of god-like powers and abilities so I say he counts. I always thought he was cool cause he has dark energy in one hand and light in the other, negative and postive energy, like he wasnt just Neutral, he was good and evil, the light and the dark, something about that appealed to me. Lot of truth in that, I dont think any of us are wholly good or evil, lawful or chaotic, little bit of everything in all of us.

Samloyal23

Adventurer
I'm with that little fellow from Game of Thrones, we need a God of Mammaries and Wine, a god who would never consider starting a crusade or asking for a human sacrifice, a jovial, happy god who just wants us to be happy...

tuxgeo

Adventurer
. . . , we need a God of Mammaries and Wine, . . .

Aphrodite?

Quoting Wikipedia, "Devotional offerings to Aphrodite can include incense, fruit (particularly apples and pomegranates), flowers (particularly fragrant roses), sweet dessert wine (particularly Commandaria wine from Cyprus), and cakes made with honey."

Samloyal23

Adventurer
Dionysus and Aphrodite are good choices. If they had had a child it could have been a deity of pleasure and fun, things the world is in sore need of when times are rough...

Remove ads