• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yeah I need them

paqman

First Post
I would be gratefull if you could make them available for me.

Unfortunatelly, my e-mail associated with this forum is on hotmail and it seems that the mail that Jeph sent me did not reach it's final destination.

DDK

Banned
Banned
It's an adventure!

BiggusGeekus said:

NO! It's a CLUE!

.... now if I could just figure it out ....
Hmm... I may very well have found this 'Jeph' fellow: Jeph's Profile.

Apparently, he died in a brutal car accident so we're dealing with the undead. He's also blatently admitted his Chaotic Evil nature, so we must be careful since he is obviously a psychopathic killing machine. What I find most intriguing, is that he works for MIB!

Interestinger, and interestinger...

Azure Trance

First Post
Reminds me of that probably discontinued game from EA where you did a Detective style search on the internet looking for a conspiracy.

TeeSeeJay

First Post
Azure Trance said:
Reminds me of that probably discontinued game from EA where you did a Detective style search on the internet looking for a conspiracy.

The Majestic? No, wait, that was a Jim Carrey dramatic vehicle.

Xarlen

First Post
Beholder said:
I would be gratefull if you could make them available for me.

Unfortunatelly, my e-mail associated with this forum is on hotmail and it seems that the mail that Jeph sent me did not reach it's final destination.

I'd like some too. Could you get me some, man? I really need them....

Tewligan

First Post
I sent them via UPS today. Try not to make any loud noises when you take them out of the crate, and PLEASE be sure that you don't smudge the sigils of warding that I marked around the edge of the cage. Good luck, and remember that if anyone asks, just shrug and tell them that cats run away all the time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads