• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yellow Sign's WWII M&M OOC.

Dirigible

Explorer
Bump 2 - revenge of the bump.

Yes, I realise it is on or about that glorious day when Americans celebrate the innate superiority of Man to Poultry, but this thread and the IC thread have been a mite quiet of late.

What's the story?

Zhure

First Post
Every time I've tried to log on the last few days, before I go through all my regular threads, the boards log down horribly. Whatever was causing it has gone away now, so I'm back. :)

Darth Ecks

First Post
Dirigible said:
Bump 2 - revenge of the bump.

Yes, I realise it is on or about that glorious day when Americans celebrate the innate superiority of Man to Poultry, but this thread and the IC thread have been a mite quiet of late.

What's the story?

Yellow Sign gone til December 8th.

garyh

First Post
Hey, look - Red Bear also has the Raise Dead Thread superpower! :) I'd like to continue this game, if others are still around.

Darth Ecks

First Post
garyh said:
Hey, look - Red Bear also has the Raise Dead Thread superpower! :) I'd like to continue this game, if others are still around.

I am also still alive. This game looked to be great...let's try and at least get to where we all meet ;)

Remove ads