• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yet another joke name thread!

Sandain

Explorer
Or a Warforged Rogue/Sorcerer

Robbie Burns

A player use to have a Wizard with a French accent, and pronounced as the French would;

Targe't Pincuisson

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
i just had an idea for an Anthro Panda Bear martial artist/unarmed combatant type whose fur pigmentation was a bit off- nstead of B&W, he's black and a slightly lighter black. He's not only a deposed ruler in his homeland, he is a militant for "Anthro" rights everywhere. He is...The Black Panda!

For a modern fantasy campaign, either another anthro bear or a living construct teddy who is a rapper would be fun to name Jigga Pooh (based on the cleaned up lyrics from a Jay Z song, people!)

Robert Ranting

First Post
Until his recent death, I was playing this character in World's Largest Dungeon:

Itsalion gitn Dakar -
Litorian (anthro lion) Rogue 4/Barbarian 2/ Samurai 1 / Ronin 3

Currently I have another less jokey character, but if he buys it, I'm rebuilding Itsalion with a new name...Kumtehkenya Wegatlyons.

Smoss

First Post
Had so many people play with joke characters in my time...

Greg has "Field Target" - Pronounced with a french accent to be more a "Fee-eld Tar-zay". He also made Armon Hammer.

Kirk had the golem builder Franx Tein.

I had the wonderful "Fourty Two" (His race lived with numbers as names based on their rank). Also my joke character "Kayque Izzalye".

There were many others, but my memory fails me. :)
-----------
Smoss
Doulairen (Doulairen)
Or go directly to yummy details on my RPG system:
RPG System (Doulairen)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads