• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yet Another Northern VA. Group Looking For Players!

Cyronax

Explorer
Hi all, I am the DM of a long standing group that games in Alexandria, Va. Including myself, we number at 5 currently. We game on Sundays from about 1pm til 8pm (ish), generally about 3-4 times a month. Most of us are in our early and mid-twenties, with one player over thirty. I have many years experience as a DM, and I emphasize roleplay and combat, providing a variety of plots and adventures.

We game in one of two locations located within walking distance of one of the Alexandria area Metros (Huntington metro and King Street metro). We alternate between the two periodically, and one of the locales will soon sport the much talked about hanging image projector ...ahem... 'thingy' that helps create battle layouts for miniatures (i'm not the one building it, but I was duly impressed by pics of one EnWorlder who built one already).

Anyway, our group is currently wrapping up a long played 3.5 prewars Greyhawk campaign that is ending at 12th level. We're at a crossroads, either we're going start a new Greyhawk campaign formed around one of the characters (the rest of the PCs retired or died), or else we're going to start from scratch with new beginning level characters in a homebrew world.

Anyone interested?

C.I.D.

Lambda982

First Post
I'm Interested

I'd like to try your game. I'm been playing in a ongoing greyhawk campaign for years now and i'm interested in playing in a game closer to home. If it matters to you I'm male and approaching 30 and I'm well versed in the 3.5 rule set and have been playing since 1st Ed.

email me at dave 'AT' brinton 'DOT' net

Cyronax

Explorer
MadScientist said:
I'm interested in trying your game as well. I'm an experienced DnD player and like a healthy mix of RP and combat. Email me at burgiom@alum.rpi.edu

Thanks to both of you for your interest. I would love to start correspondence and exchange info. Lamba982 I sent you an email about the campaign and group (both on our typical June 'break'). Look forward to hearing back from you.

MadScientist I tried sending you a reply but I couldn't get a message through. Your provided address wasn't working. I dug your website though. You must be a calbire DM. Please respond here, or email me at gmlope at hotmail dot ..... com

C.I.D.

Xath

Moder-gator
I'm interested as well. The groups I'm currently in don't game as often as I'd like, so myself and one other player are looking for a new group.

Email me at gertiebarden "at" gmail "dot" com.

EDIT: By the way, I'm female, age 20. He's male, age 23.

Last edited:

Remove ads