• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yet another player looking for an Online Game

Ilen

First Post
Well, while I'm certainly not in a position to dictate terms I've got state upfront I've only the PHB, so I can't get in on a game that isn't D&D, or with somebody willing to handle somebody who is clueless about rules.

And It needs to be PbE or PbP as I can't comment to any set times due to a shifting schedule.

I prefer more story based games that focus on the character, combat is always fun and I wouldn't turn down a pure Hack'n'Slash game. Sheesh I feel like I'm trying to fill out a personal in the local paper. :)

Anyway, if anybody is willing to pick up an extra player for a PbE or PbP (Preferably) drop me a line at dravin@cableone.net and we'll see if our play modes and the like are compatible.

Also, please make sure to use the email given here, the one in my profile is a temp that I used to create the account. Which means I can't suscribe to the thread, so I'll have to rely soley on email and the occasional check to see if anybody is willing.

Remove ads