Yet another Solos fix: "Solo actions"

Tony Vargas

Legend
But I'm new here. Is there a rule that a thread has to come down to how much KotSf sucks? I have a copy down in the basement I bought for the maps, I should read it and prepare a few snarky comments. Does it grant gold coins? (Gods, what are those for?)
heh. I suppose grousing about an old module is a sign. ;)

No idea about 'Coins'

I think I actually need LESS encounters because I make them plotfull such. The players don't rush to get to the end of them, and then again they often devolve into some sort of elaborate RP, which means they can spend the whole session burning through 2 formal encounters.

I used to prep them a lot. I used to run my main campaign on Maptool too, so that meant I HAD to prep! After I stopped playing online that way I also got a lot lazier. I'd just jot down "house in woods, old couple (actually werewolves). Couple invites PCs in, then 3 more werewolves 'attack' from the woods. Inside werewolves feign assistance until optimum moment to launch surprise attack (Insight DC22 to notice suspicious behavior). Inside of hut use map 2, outside use map 3.

Didn't take that long! hehehe.

Rolenet

Explorer
No idea about 'Coins'

So you see, I don't know, [MENTION=996]Tony Vargas[/MENTION]'s been there for 14 1/2 years. He posted 9,316 times. He could have written Games of Thrones AND the unpublished GURPS d20 in that span. There barely was any Internet back in 2002 in Edenvale (this is right near the river Cionthar, Western Heartlands). ENWorld ran on Gopher.

But still, he doesn't know about Gold Coins. That tells us something about this feature.

But seriously, does someone knows what they're for? SUMMON [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]?

Tony Vargas

Legend
So you see, I don't know, [MENTION=996]Tony Vargas[/MENTION]'s been there for 14 1/2 years.
That sounds like a long time, but I still think of this site as 'new,' like the 3.0 D&D that it popped up to cover.

He posted 9,316 times. He could have written Games of Thrones
That's funnier than you know, because I do look a bit like a younger (and lately, thinner) Martin.
AND the unpublished GURPS d20 in that span.
OK, that's just nonsense. That's like a bread sandwich or a Lawful Chaotic alignment. GURPS and d20 are both core systems (the 'U' notwithstanding, GURPS now aspires to be 'multi-genre' but that's just a core system with a lot of books out) in any GURPS ______ , blank is a genre or licensed setting, not another system.

in Edenvale (this is right near the river Cionthar, Western Heartlands)
Oh, heck no. ;P
ere barely was any Internet back in 2002 ENWorld ran on Gopher.
It never, 2002 was almost 10 years after the September that never ended.

But still, he doesn't know about Gold Coins. That tells us something about this feature.

But seriously, does someone knows what they're for? SUMMON [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]?
Y'know, it's probably for supporters...

...nope, I lied, for some reason I have 11 of them. Weird.

Rolenet

Explorer
GURPS and d20 are both core systems
You'd think. GURPS d20 is a detailed simulation of Forum Wars pertaining to the d20 Modern and Star Wars d20, as well as the unpublished Vampire d20 and FATE d20. You can play any of several archetypes such as The Clicktroll; the SJG Fanboy, and customize them with Advantages. Included is a conversion table to use 3d6 as a d20.

...nope, I lied, for some reason I have 11 of them. Weird.
See? See? Here's my theory. [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] is actually a collective of South-Asian barely-paid workers that are producing a new kind of virtual currency in shady underground factories. Just check it out; he, sorry they, have five thousand units. FIVE THOUSAND. You can paypal him for more. But you can't cash out. See? They're.. they're mining gold! Virtual fantasy gold! Laugh Morrus! But I have seen through your scheme! You can have my XP, but you won't get my Gold Pieces!

Remove ads