You Bastard! Returns! - Players Needed! [Free In Game Gifts to New Players!]

Rathan

First Post
Ok Question..... with so few of us left that are playing... should we ammend the rules and give everyone two sig styles and or locations per tier to make it more interesting... it won't really be that big a deal until later levels of tiering up.. but still it give a better chance to have a sig style or local come up for a player... and thus makes the game more interesting..

Also... starting now Sunday the 5th to next Sunday the 12th.... Everyone receives an automatic jump in rank..... that means anyone who is a commoner jumps to rank 1 of their chosen path.... rank 1's or above in the first tier and so forth will gain another rank with not much change in anything else.... this is to encourage new people to join... as well... anyone new who you can get to join will get a free item of less than 8 yen value..... so talk to some people my friends.... see if we can peak some interest.... please! LOL

Phoenix8008

First Post
Anybody else still got a fight going besides me and Knight Otu? Haven't read the discussion thread here in a while and it looks like nobody else has posted in the last month either. I hate to say it Rathan, but its not looking so good. It just doesn't seem to have the umph behind it that the old YB did. I seem to be going through the motions without the feeling behind it.

I just wanted to post here at least and see if there are any others still playing as well. Otherwise, I'm on the verge of forfeiting Nikosin's match and being done sadly. :(

Remove ads