• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You know you're playing too much when. . .

The Edge

First Post
Ever...

Tried to asign an alignment to everone you meet?
Wondered what level you are?
Watched the olympics and thought "They're all monks!"

freebfrost

Explorer
This just happened to me when I saw a new Dyson vacuum cleaner whose tag read "DC15."

So I was wondering just what the Reflex save of a Dust Bunny was... :)

devilbat

First Post
Everytime I'm reading a football article that refers to the NE (New England) Patriots, I always think, Neutral Evil Patriots? What a cool idea.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
freebfrost said:
This just happened to me when I saw a new Dyson vacuum cleaner whose tag read "DC15."

So I was wondering just what the Reflex save of a Dust Bunny was... :)
That would be a 12. Guess I didn't make it.

Last edited:

adwyn

Community Supporter
I've spent the last hour trying to name two streets in a small subdivision. Its hard, most ideas seem taken, and this thread's given me inspiration. I'm going with Griffon and hippogriff - it's a commercial subdivision and no one cares anyway.

Solarious

Explorer
adwyn said:
I've spent the last hour trying to name two streets in a small subdivision. Its hard, most ideas seem taken, and this thread's given me inspiration. I'm going with Griffon and hippogriff - it's a commercial subdivision and no one cares anyway.
Distinctive names, and they also have that Harry Potter vibe which distracts from the DnD roots. Great job! :)

I wonder what would happen if someone went around giving roads and/or places names like Beholder Drive, Grick Road, or New Illithid Place. That would be delightfully freaky. :]

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Originally Posted by adwyn

I wonder what would happen if someone went around giving roads and/or places names like Beholder Drive, Grick Road, or New Illithid Place.

YESSS!

Bane Sidhe Court! Wand & Ring Way! Dryad Drive! Pegasus Park!

Road of Lordly Might!

StupidSmurf

First Post
Black Pharaoh said:
It's almost open enrollment time at work where we get to hear about AD&D insurance.

YESSS! We have that too!

Other examples:
It's a hot day, and someone says "Turn on the AC". What? You want me to turn on the Armor Class? I don't swing that way!

There's a product here with the initials DND in the product name....

There've been times when I've been looking for something, only to have it be right in front of me, upon which I tell my wife "Whooops. Guess I rolled a '1' on THAT Spot check, huh?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads