You vs a 60's Spiderman villain

roll 1d79

the list is based on the chronological order of 60's spiderman

for example, if you roll a 1, you get Doctor Octopus in "The Power of Dr. Octopus"

It ranges from silly villains to world breakers.

you are allowed to ask for help of up to 3 fellow posters to see if you can survive, but you'll have to explain how your skill set assists.

(if you need help, just roll and ask).

Whom do you roll and do you survive?

Last edited:

60, Season 3, Episode 40a, The Winged Thing.

Had trouble making the link work. Anyway, this vulture does not come off as particularly terrifying but apparently he steals a missile and then a sonic device that controls vultures. The vultures turn on him though so is this a situation where if I do nothing I'll be fine?

42a 3a "Sky Harbor" April 5, 1970 42
Baron von Rantenraven commands Sky Harbor, a gigantic airborne fortress crewed by sky pirates who use biplanes and an immobilizing dust cloud to capture jumbo jets and airliners. He starts attacking New York City in World War I planes. Spider-Man is called upon by the unnamed Mayor of New York City to defeat this flying menace. He tricks them with a mirror, makes the Baron's plane crash into one of the zeppelins holding up Sky Harbor, and brings it down. It was mentioned that Baron von Rantenraven and his men are in police custody.

Realistically, I just sit back and let the Air Force do its thing. Modern anti-terrorist measures against WW1 biplanes? The Baron would do better selling his fleet on the collector's market.

aco175

Legend
I got a 35.

19a19a"To Catch a Spider"January 13, 196819
Dr. Noah Boddy springs Electro, the Green Goblin, and the Vulture from prison so that they can all get revenge on Spider-Man. All three disable Spider-Man's powers and Electro tells Spider-Man to meet them at the docks at midnight. Spider-Man realizes Boddy helped the villains escape. At midnight he meets them at the docks and, using ventriloquism, makes the villains fight each other, leaving them knocked out. He webs up Boddy and the police arrest all of them.
1648312288959.png

I guess I let the others do my dirty work.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
29Kotep the Scarlet Sorcerer, an ancient magician frozen in time by a rival sorcerer, is brought back to life in the present day by a college professor who has just been fired and wanting revenge on his former bosses. Kotep scoffs at the professor's commands that he take revenge on his enemies and responds by summoning a green-skinned demon to attack him. A group of students happen upon the professor as he is being struck down. Peter Parker is among them and feigning cowardice, ducks behind a pillar where he changes into his Spider-Man costume. Now in his true colors, Spidey battles the cackling sorcerer and his demon slave, but Kotep manages to escape. Later, the hospitalized professor reveals the secret of Kotep's power in the form of his scepter, to some of his students who promptly try to warn Spider-Man. However, Kotep has other ideas. Bent on conquering the world, the resurrected magician summons an army of demons who promise to follow him if he defeats Spider-Man. Spider-Man finds a giant spider web, but it is a trap which transports him away. He ends up at Kotep's castle. Faced with powerful thousands-of-years-old magic, Spider-Man must find a way to stop one of the most powerful villains he has ever encountered. He finally defeats the sorcerer by taking away his scepter and destroying it.

oh this is bad, the Scarlet Scorcerer and an army of demons are going to roast my ass. Who’s fast enough to grab his sceptre?

Last edited:

GreyLord

Legend
Blotto. Who the heck is Blotto?

At least seems doable to defeat. You defeat it's maker, a film-maker called Clive to get the thing that changed the individual to blotto in the first place. Seems straight-forward enough.

Remove ads