• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Your 4e Bucket List

Tequila Sunrise

Adventurer
The Unseelie Agent theme (Heroes of the Feywild) actually gives you a free magical weapon that gains a bonus every six levels (making it a basic magical weapon that grows with you). So it's not too hard to believe.
Wow, didn't know that.

(Is it just me, or is six levels a weird interval?)

Vartan

First Post
DMG3 and more themes would be extremely welcome. Domain management stuff would also be cool.

The top of my bucket list? Temple of Elemental Evil boxed set.

SensoryThought

First Post
The Unseelie Agent theme (Heroes of the Feywild) actually gives you a free magical weapon that gains a bonus every six levels (making it a basic magical weapon that grows with you). So it's not too hard to believe.

I have a player running an essentials bladesinger as one of these. She really likes her character for the dark fey feel and the summonable sword has the right flavor with the bladesinger subclass.

knightofround

First Post
DMG 3: Focused on High Paragon -> Epic Tier.
Book of Themes
Ravenloft 4E

4E version of 3E's Book of Challenges
4E version of 3E's Heroes of Battle
4E version of 3E's Stronghold's Builder Guidebook
4E version of 2E's World Builder's Guidebook

mkill

Adventurer
Meh on splatbooks... 4E rather has too many feats and powers by now...

What I really want? Republish PHB1 with all errata! Yes, I know it's not going to happen, they thought about it but pulled it :.-(

I still think that the 4E PHB1 is a great book, but the rules are rushed and unpolished in so many places. Imagine we'd get all the AEDU classes polished and republished...

* the Rogue, but this time with the ability to use Dex for MBAs
* the Wizard, but with the 8 classic schools of magic; encounter and at-will spells are prepared per encounter
* the Fighter... clean up Combat Challenge to be easier to understand
* Warlord... fine as is?
* the Cleric, with real leader powers and a proper Str build
* the Paladin, with a fixed divine challenge and a proper Str build (uh, pattern), and Cha-based MBAs
* the Ranger... with a less annoying Quarry mechanic?
* the Warlock, as a full-blown Controller (maybe add the option to exchange Curse damage for debuffs?). Also, switch to A-shape Cha // Con or Int

Remove ads