• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your Current Game?

Aeolius

Adventurer
For the past four years, I have been running my online (chat-based) 3.5e undersea World of Greyhawk campaign "Heirs of Turucambi".

The party is now in possession of the third Tome of Apotheosis and a draught of Aqua Mortis, both required to restore life to the spirit hag Xaetra, who currently resides in an eidolon golem made of ambergris. By doing so, they hope to weaken or destroy the blackwater hag Diadema, who holds part of Xaetra's corpse in her amalgamated body. Diadema seeks to awaken three magical maelstroms, to drain the waters of the Solnor Ocean through a planar portal into a hollow cavern within the lesser moon Celene. There, the twin daughters of Dagon and Olhydra have been imprisoned by their father.

Here's hoping for another four years of subaqueous adventures!

RoryN

First Post
I am playing Pathfinder online on Sundays (using Ventrilo and d20pro) in the Rise of the Runelords AP. We won't likely finish the AP until around June, unless there's a TPK along the way. I haven't played a live game for well over 12 years, and am constantly looking for something in my area. Unfortunately, there are very few RP opportunities where I live. I will be taking classes next fall about 45 miles away, so that may open up some live play, I don't know.

Currently, I am working on campaign information so that I can either get something going online on Friday or Saturdays, or better yet, live. Time will tell what will happen. I wouldn't be opposed to running both an online and live group through the same campaign arc I'm working on doing alternate weeks for each. I think it would be interesting to compare the groups regarding their tactics, decision making, party makeup, etc. My hope is to eventually use this campaign as the basis for a fantasy novel...if it ever gets off the ground.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Well, I, as usual, run a lot of games

Yahoogroups as a DM:
Long-running 3.5 game in homebrew world
Long-running Dark Sun 3.5 game
Short-term 3.5 game in Zeitgeist world
Medium term 4E game in homebrew world.

Yahoogroups as player
4E game homebrew
4E game Keep on the Shadowfell

Elsewhere as a Player
Brand new 4E game Hill Giant Chief (4e) (New Dungeon series)

Face to face
4E Gardmore Abbey

Busy busy.

Water Bob

Adventurer
I'm running one face-to-face campaign, using the Conan RPG rule set, focusing on a couple of Cimmerian clansmen as they explore the Hyborian Age.

We don't have a regular schedule. In fact, our last game session was in September. We'll play two or three times in a row, then wait a couple of weeks. Vacations and the holidays got in the way. Real life gets in the way.

But, our game continues. We play when we can. And, all three of us (there used to be four of us, but I had to get rid of a player because of his constant arguing) are looking forward to our next game--which should be in the next week or so.

My advice is to pick a game you love and go with that. If you're interested in the setting, chances are the game will be good.

Just finished a 3 year 3.5E campaign. I'm going to run another 3.5E campaign soon.

In the meantime I plan on running some one-shots/short campaigns of Paranoia, Dread, Call of Cthulhu, Fiasco, XCrawl, Gamma World or Feng Shui. Descent (board game) may even get a run as well.

Should be fun.

Olaf the Stout

Jack7

First Post
I don't have a lot of time to play either. But over the next year or so I've set up adventures or small campaigns or tournaments for these:

Role Playing Games:

The Other World
Enigma

Wargame:

Hammerstroke - set in various locales in Africa, and Pakistan

Boardgame:

The Vadder
Chess

ARG/PRG:

Metamorphosis

Greg K

Legend
Well, I have not played/run anything since September, but the last thing we played were Savage Worlds and Mutants and Masterminds 2e. We are talking about starting back up next week.

In addition to wanting to run M&M2e and a dozen or so different Savage Worlds games/settings, the following are on the top of my list to try out:

All For One (Triple Ace Games) for Ubiquity System
Cortex (Margaret Weis Productions): using Supernatural
Icons (Adamant Entertainment): Probably, won't happen since I am running M&M2e and they are happy with it.
Lady Blackbird

I'd also like try the following using one shots or 1-3 session campaigns:
Dread (Neoplastic Press)
Little Fears: Nightmare Edition (Funsized Games)
Part-time Gods (Third Eye Games)
Wu Xing: Ninja Crusade (Third Eye Games): most of my group are anime ninja whores :D

Last edited:

malcolypse

First Post
Playing: Pathfinder version of Birthright

Running: D6 Star Wars

Planning: The End campaign, a Deadlands campaign, and a game using a homebrew system called Worlds Unbound set in a darker Land of Oz. One of these three will start up in the next month or two.

Remove ads