Your dream TTRPG series

Ryujin

Legend
Inspired by a meme posted on the Facebook page of the "Gamer Chick" webseries.

376666771_685596680264584_3322704892393433381_n.jpg

For my choices, I'd go with...

1) Keanu Reeves, Deborah Anne Wall, Joe Manganiello, Alison Haislip. Maybe Hank Rollins and Alan Tudyk too.
2) TORG (small surprise there)
3) Depends on what Cosm the characters they play are from; pieces from Victorian horror, Techno horror, Pulp adventure, Slight future Anime/Manga, Medieval magical realm, Cybernetic Christianity, Primitive jungle, or today's Earth. Big black obelisk with arcane sigils on it behind the game master.
4) Straight out of the core rulebook from 1st Edition rules - "The Near Now... Later today, early tomorrow, sometime next week, the world began to end."

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Players. Me, Matt Mercer, Matt Colville, Brennan Lee Mulligan, Laura Bailey, Terry Crews.

System. Anything rules light.

Set. Don’t care.

Pitch. Don’t care.

GM: Werner Herzog

Players: Willem Defoe, Gary Oldman, Octavia Spencer, Sigourney Weaver, Dev Patel

Game: Dread

Set: Minimalist with gray padded walls, a black table and chairs, and a custom white Jenga set.

Pitch: A motley crew is assembled in early 2000s Des Moines, Iowa to stop the reign of a serial killer that has secretly been stalking the city for years, with the knowledge that one of them may actually be the murderer (but none, even the killer, know who until the mystery is solved).

Remove ads