Your Favorite Character... That You Barely/Never Got to Play

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Gob-on the Ninja. (2a Oriental Adventures). Became permanently encrusted after several introductions. (Like others here, I was low teens as well)

Yunru

Banned
Banned
I had/have a master Necromancer (Warlock 5/Wizard 5) that I always intend to play but never end up doing.
Which is especially sad because you spend a lot more time at level 10 than any other iirc, so it'd be great for ages.

Bupp

Adventurer
In 5e a ran a 3rd level warforged tome warlock for one session, who was straight up a sci-fi robot.

Agonizing blasts fired from his forearms. Eldritch sight was nightvision, while comprehend languages was translator programming.

He had a hologram projector for minor illusion, prestidigitation, and mirror image.

Armor of Agathys was a force field projector, and his owl familiar was a drone that attached to his chest.

Any new spells and powers gained when leveling up were to be equipment upgrades and programming updates.

In 5e a ran a 3rd level warforged tome warlock for one session, who was straight up a sci-fi robot.

Agonizing blasts fired from his forearms. Eldritch sight was nightvision, while comprehend languages was translator programming.

He had a hologram projector for minor illusion, prestidigitation, and mirror image.

Armor of Agathys was a force field projector, and his owl familiar was a drone that attached to his chest.

Any new spells and powers gained when leveling up were to be equipment upgrades and programming updates.

I had a pretty badass artificer with the warforged arm prosthetics (From Magic of Eberron maybe?) with the built-in warforged wand case attachments. He used Dual Wand Wielder and zapped stuff by pointing his fingers!

Remove ads