• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your Favorite Character... That You Barely/Never Got to Play

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Gob-on the Ninja. (2a Oriental Adventures). Became permanently encrusted after several introductions. (Like others here, I was low teens as well)

Yunru

Banned
Banned
I had/have a master Necromancer (Warlock 5/Wizard 5) that I always intend to play but never end up doing.
Which is especially sad because you spend a lot more time at level 10 than any other iirc, so it'd be great for ages.

Bupp

Adventurer
In 5e a ran a 3rd level warforged tome warlock for one session, who was straight up a sci-fi robot.

Agonizing blasts fired from his forearms. Eldritch sight was nightvision, while comprehend languages was translator programming.

He had a hologram projector for minor illusion, prestidigitation, and mirror image.

Armor of Agathys was a force field projector, and his owl familiar was a drone that attached to his chest.

Any new spells and powers gained when leveling up were to be equipment upgrades and programming updates.

In 5e a ran a 3rd level warforged tome warlock for one session, who was straight up a sci-fi robot.

Agonizing blasts fired from his forearms. Eldritch sight was nightvision, while comprehend languages was translator programming.

He had a hologram projector for minor illusion, prestidigitation, and mirror image.

Armor of Agathys was a force field projector, and his owl familiar was a drone that attached to his chest.

Any new spells and powers gained when leveling up were to be equipment upgrades and programming updates.

I had a pretty badass artificer with the warforged arm prosthetics (From Magic of Eberron maybe?) with the built-in warforged wand case attachments. He used Dual Wand Wielder and zapped stuff by pointing his fingers!

Remove ads