• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your Favorite Current Artists...

Xyanthon

First Post
Sorry if this has been posted recently. I know I tend to post a lot on the OOP topics but I wanted to see what people's favorite artists that are currently working right now. I'm on a business trip back to the States and just picked up Tunnels and Trolls and must say that I'm totally groovin on Claudio Pozas' work in the 30th anniversary edition. I also got Dungeons and Dragons for Dummies on a whim and really diggin Wayne Reynold's work in that book as well (I'm aware that alot of it is from other sources). I've pretty much really liked the work of those two guys, but I'm really taken with them at the moment. Claudio's Art Pack from XRP is pretty sweet as well.

So, what artists are you guys really liking right now?

AFGNCAAP

First Post
Wayne Reynolds

Sam Wood

Claudio Pozas (thanks to these boards)

Storn A. Cook (once again, thanks to these boards)

Darren M. A. Calvert (and again, thanks to these boards)

And, of course, some old favorites:

Denis Loubet (did art for the Ultima games, as well as for some GURPS books & the Cardboard Heroes)

Phil Foglio

Larry Elmore

Angus McBride

Keith Parkinson (R.I.P.)

JVisgaitis

Explorer
You talking gaming industry only or fantasy/sci-fi artists in general?

Edit: And can we please post your artists picks with URLs to their websites? I'd love to see their work.

Last edited:

Darth Shoju

First Post
Wayne Reynolds
William O'Connor
Sam Wood
Todd Lockwood
Darren M. A. Calvert
Claudio Pozas (love his Iconics re-designs...and his bluespawn godslayer made me stop hating that monster!)

Last edited:

Remove ads