• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your favorite D&D/d20 products?

Which of the following d20 Sourcebooks do you like best?

• Book of the Righteous

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • Tome of Horrors

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • Monsternomicon

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Book of Eldrich Might I

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Book of Eldritch Might II

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • Book of Eldritch Might III

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Requiem for a God

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Traps and Treachery

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • Relics and Rituals I

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • Relics and Rituals II

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Legions of Hell

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Wild Spellcraft

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Death--Guardian of the Gate

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Shaman's Handbook

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Hammar and Helm

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Heroes of High Favor: Dwarves

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Heroes of High Favor: Half Orcs

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Psionics Handbook

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • Manual of the Planes

Votes: 40 37.7%
  • Book of Vile Darkness

Votes: 23 21.7%

laiyna

First Post
Occult Lore (what is published after that list) is defently worth to mention. I think it belongs in the top 10 of good products. (and mybe even much higher).

Laiyna

Psion

Adventurer
laiyna said:
Occult Lore (what is published after that list) is defently worth to mention. I think it belongs in the top 10 of good products. (and mybe even much higher).

Occult lore (which is a very well done book, BTW) currently has a 5/5 rating... but only one review. If you want it to get the recognition it deserves, write a review!

Crothian

First Post
Occult Lore and Slain are both excellent products.

Of the ones listed above Book of the Rightiousness is, IMO, the best d20 product. It's better then anything WotC has put out. Monsternomicon is by far my favorite monster book and deserves praise.

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
Fading Suns d20. It has all of the setting goodness of the original, and ditches those annoying "personality attributes" (Faith, Passion, and so on).

And from a d20 rules point of view, it has classes for nobles, non-spellcasting priests, and merchants that can stand eye-to-eye with the other PC classes, instead of being weak NPC classes. It's great to see classes that focus on social powers, instead of physical or mystical ones!

FickleGM

Explorer
I have to second Tsyr on the Codex Mysterium (for Sovereign Stone). I don't use the setting, but I use the magic system (and the classes from the setting book) in my homebrew.

I am not as high on the rest of them (I like the ones I own, but don't own all of them).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads