• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your favorite race?

dreaded_beast

First Post
Khayman said:
Tieflings --- just not the lame watered-down 3E version that haunts FR. We still prefer the spiky Planescape berks with variable appearances and abilities.

In FR Races of Faerun, there are some feats in there to customize your tiefling. Not really "customizing", but a chain of feats to get more tiefling abilities, like wings and better resistances, etc.

AIM-54

First Post
Dwarves, Halflings and Half-Orcs. Halfling fighters are ridiculously fun (to me :D) and I wish I'd had the opportunity to play one more thoroughly.

Loved the half-orc wizard I played awhile back, as well.

Currently playing a half-orc monk, as well as a dwarven cleric in a side thing we did for a bit.

Galethorn

First Post
Human.
[humor style=derogatory]
They're the only ones that don't have some glaring flaw;

Dwarves are short; that's the only thing wrong about 'em in my book.
Elves are about as tough as yogurt. Oh, and they've got a serious identity crisis going on. Oh, and their men are about as manly as yogurt.
Half-elves, at best, look like awkward human teenagers in adulthood, or hairy, hairy elves at worst.
Half-orcs have the cleanliness of an orc, and the strength of a human!
Gnomes are annoying, at least most of the ones I've ever seen.
Halflings are slowly turing into kender.

That about covers it...
[/humor]

Tetsubo

First Post
I'd have to say Dwarves. Though I enjoy a variety of races if given the chance. My oldest and highest level character (1E, 26th level Ranger Lord) was human.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Elf. I like charactes with style and grace. And they are a warlike race (something that is easily forgotten) - their main deity is a god of war, even, and they have one or two more war deities.

Neo

Explorer
Elves... ever since reading the hobbit as a child and ever since throughout 24 years of roleplaying.

After elves I'd probably say Warforged for sheer unique appeal and style.. so thanks Keith :)

Driddle

First Post
Blast. This should have been a poll question, but my computer was glitching since I typed the original text; made a mistake and submitted the topic too early.

I'd like to see this as a poll with bar graph feedback. Maybe next time...

Remove ads