• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your Games Now Launches

YGNlogo.gif

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WWW.YourGamesNow.com Open for Business

(Dallas, Tx; January 1, 2007) Your Games Now LLC has launched a cooperatively-run web site where publishers sell electronic products designed with tabletop gaming in mind, found at www.YourGamesNow.com.

"YourGamesNow.com is a wonderful opportunity for publisher and customer alike," says Joseph Browning, President of Your Games Now LLC. "Publishers have a financial stake in the health of the site through profit-sharing, and customers know every purchase benefits not only the company that produced the material, but every company at the site. When the site performs well as a whole, every individual publisher on the site does better. This means customers are supporting publishers more-directly and that results in continued creation of exciting gaming material. Shopping at YourGamesNow.com is almost like buying direct from each and every publisher selling on the site."

Mr. Browning further explained, "There is no other site where company A makes more money on the products they sell because a customer purchased a product from company B. I think this kind of cooperative profit-sharing will result in better products. Competition is always good for a customer because it results in more products to choose from, and for the first time, that same competition is also beneficial to publishers through profit-sharing. At YourGamesNow.com, cooperation and competition are not exclusive. By providing their publishers a direct voice in the management of the site, YourGamesNow.com ensures that what's good for the site is also good for the publishers and, therefore, customers."

At launch, customers can find products from the following companies: ØOne Games, Arion Games, ComStar Media LLC, Dog Soul Publishing, Expeditious Retreat Press, Fiery Dragon Productions, Goodman Games, Hinterwelt Enterprises, Ki Ryn Studios, Majestic Twelve Games, Misfit Studios, Victory by Any Means Games, and The Le Games. If you are interested in selling product at www.YourGamesNow.com, please use the contact information below.

Joseph Browning
Your Games Now LLC, President
Phone: (214) 587-5693
E-mail: YourGamesNow@gmail.com

Cathix

First Post
Congratulations on the launch! We're looking forward to working with the other publishers involved to make YourGamesNow a unique and positive experience for everyone. :)

Psion

Adventurer
Interesting. I'll add this to my shopping menu.

You might want to use some smaller images for the front page thumbnails. Some look like they used sizable source images and downloaded really slow.

Psion said:
Interesting. I'll add this to my shopping menu.

You might want to use some smaller images for the front page thumbnails. Some look like they used sizable source images and downloaded really slow.

Thanks for the head-up Alan, forgot that 72dpi should be used for the Art Pack's exploading thumbnails. We'll fix'em and put them back up :)

joe b.

Klaus

First Post
jgbrowning said:
Thanks for the head-up Alan, forgot that 72dpi should be used for the Art Pack's exploading thumbnails. We'll fix'em and put them back up :)

joe b.
Yeah, yeah... Blame my Art Packs, won't you?

:D

Congrats on the launch, Joe!

Klaus said:
Yeah, yeah... Blame my Art Packs, won't you?

:D

Congrats on the launch, Joe!

If your art wasn't so good I wouldn't have felt the need to make a *cough* 300 dpi *cough* image of it now would I?

No, I wouldn't. :)

joe b.

TheLe

First Post
The Le Games is happy to be aboard the Your Games Now bandwagon, and hope to see some of you there too!

~Le

djdurant said:
Wow. That's a slow page to load.

Yeah, it's a beast the first time you load the page. :) We have a lot of products, all of them with associated images. I've just shaved off 8 of the product images to try and help that first load. From my experience once the images are in cache it goes much faster.

joe b.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Congratulations on the new site. Will you also be offering any print products from the publishers or just sticking with PDFs?

Remove ads