• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your Gen Con Schedule - do you have one yet?

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Gen Con is just a month away and excitement is in the air. Have you put together a schedule yet? As it has been a couple of years for me, I have gone with mostly seminars plus will be leaving early on Sunday. May still pickup a game or two but here is my schedule...

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
We're going for the first time in three years, and with six people to keep track of (wife, brother, and three kids) I'm going the spreadsheet route to keep track of who's where. I'd hoped to get in quick sessions of 5E and/or The One Ring, but I'm going to need a crowbar to fit them in.

My schedule currently is very open:

Friday night - ENnies
Saturday afternoon - RPG with people who backed the Rebuilding EN World Kickstarter.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
My schedule is packed, despite having hardly anything on it.

Wednesday Afternoon/Evening - Set up ENnies Booth. Set up Author's Avenue Table
Thursday 9am - 6pm - Staff table on Author's Avenue; Thursday evening - ENnies Staff dinner
Friday 9am - 4pm - Staff table on Author's Avenue; Friday evening - ENnie Awards ceremony
Saturday 9am - 4pm - Staff table on Author's Avenue; 4pm - 6pm ENnies Booth; Saturday evening - Free (pass out from exhaustion)
Sunday 9am - 5pm - Staff table on Author's Avenue; Tear down ENnies Booth & Author's Avenue table.
Monday - Be Dead.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
My schedule is packed, despite having hardly anything on it.

Wednesday Afternoon/Evening - Set up ENnies Booth. Set up Author's Avenue Table
Not sure what time I will be getting in Wednesday, thinking 6 or 7 but if you need help setting up, glad to lend a hand.

Herschel

Adventurer
Plus an exorcism...

Meh, they take generics.

My schedule is rather packed, despite not getting jack of what I wanted and WotC/Baldman's utterly irritating pushing all resources in to the useless D&D Next hodge-podge marketing stunt. The S.O. is a scheduler so I filled in with tertiary events and have it on a spreadsheet, mostly boardgames.

Last edited:

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him) 🇺🇦🇵🇸🏳️‍⚧️
It'll be my first time going in 10 years so I'm itching to see what has changed since the first Gen Con Indy. I have a relatively light schedule for myself (mostly Pathfinder Society in the evenings plus an One Ring game), but I expect to spend some time getting my 8 year old to his events (he's doing some beginner Pathfinder events and some robots) too.

Ladybam

First Post
I'm DMing for WOTC. So my schedule is full. But just like any women, i have schedule and made a shopping list. Have to get all my geek on.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads