• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your RPG/Gaming Christmas List

Summer-Knight925

First Post
More Deathwatch books
More Palladium books
More Paizo books
More miniatures
More dice
More people to play with (sounds sad but I love introducing people to games)
More reasons to play
More table space (a new table perhaps?)

I try not to be specific because I know I'll get money and then go from there.
For deathwatch I am looking mostly at Mark of the Xenos. Palladium tends to be the "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?!?!?" ask, but I enjoy the megaverse, I am looking into more heroes unlimited, rifts, fantasy and dead reign materials, as I enjoy running heroes, rifts and fantasy, I would love to try dead reign.
Paizo is obvious, I have been playing 3e my whole life, I want to play Pathfinder, never had money for it, here I am now.
Miniatures? I need new ones for new characters and new ideas (I need a lot of wizards too, i love me some wizards)
Dice because if I am introducing new people, I need to lend them dice.
All the others are fairly self explanitory...

Jhaelen

First Post
Regarding RPG supplements probably nothing. The 'Monster Burner' for the Burning Wheel might make it onto the list if it was currently available - then again a revised edition would be better.

The Drizz't boardgame is a likely candidate, though. I'd already wanted to order it but somehow 'misclicked' and got a second copy of the Ravenloft boardgame - silly me! :(

Also, the 'Khazad Dum' expansion for the Lord of the Rings LCG if it's released in time.

I'm hoping to get the 2 supplements for Gamma World. That's about it gaming-wise for me this year. Since 4E has come out and D&D prepainted minis stopped my RPG spending has come right down.

I've bought a couple of Pathfinder AP's, kept up with Mongoose's Paranoia line. Other than that, I haven't spent much on RPG's in recent times.

Olaf the Stout

Dykstrav

Adventurer
I'm looking for older, out-of-print things.

I'd love a new copy of the Temple of Elemental Evil, mine is getting long in the tooth. I'm always interested in various Monstrous Compendium things from the 2E era.

At the moment, however, I'm mostly interested in getting my hands on as much Vampire: the Masquerade stuff as possible. I've been having a blast lately with 20th Anniversary Edition. I've got most of the revised clanbooks now, so what I have my fingers crossed for are a nice 2E version of the Storyteller's Screen and pretty much whatever 1E/2E supplements I can get my hands on.

People will probably get me cooking stuff and gift certificates though. :)

Treebore

First Post
Legend of the 5 Rings 4E Great Clans book.

Last 3 releases from Mongoose for Traveller RPG.

I already have coming the two Expeditious Retreat Press 1E module Compendiums and back issues of Fight On!.

I was already able to buy into the Troll Lords Kickstarter program for their latest Monster book.

Aside from that there is a Chthulu Tech book or two I still want, as well as the last Eclipse Phase release.

scourger

Explorer
Here are the 3 things that are on my radar:
1) Sentinels of the Multiverse because it looks like a very cool superhero card game;
2) Gears of War board game because I like the idea of it even though I've never played the electronic game; and
3) Star Trek Expeditions board game because I like the minis.

I doubt I'll get any of them, but I will probably get gift cards to use on them.

Savage Worlds...Horror Companion (PEG)

Good one.

...the 2 supplements for Gamma World...

They were pretty good, but my GW game stopped before I could get to Famine in Far-Go or Legion of Gold. It reinforces that core games are really best for me and have been since 2e.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Not so much want list, but the first gift I've purchased is the Pathfinder Beginner Box for my nephews who are 10 and 13. I should get it on Monday, they gift wrap up to deliver to them before Christmas. Hopefully I can get them into tabletop RPGs with their friends for the next generation of gamers.

I'd like to get Pathfinder Bestiary 1 & 2 in hardback, though I have the PDFs now.

Inner Sea World Guide, I should get too.

As a freelancer/publisher with Rite Publishing, I get all the Rite stuff for free as PDFs - at least I'm spoiled that way.

Remove ads