• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You're grounded! Nite go to your room...

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
This is child abuse, not a punishment that will teach a lesson. I swear, people treat their kids like property, not individuals.

I'm suggesting the idea that I know exactly or at least have a fairly good idea as to what will happen in this thread, and if you have a professional opinion on the matter please do explain in-depth using all those fun technical terms you learned.

If you want me to go into that much detail and get all technical, you have two choices: take my class (starts in January), or pay my private tutor rate ($150.00/hr). If you want the quick and dirty explanation (the only one you'll get while I'm on my cellphone), the girl's behavior change quickly. Sending her to Siberia worked to change her behavior. This means it was effective.

Any questions?

Last edited:

Zombie_Babies

First Post
There's some odd stuff with the stepdad, though. He wanted her gone, it seems. Then again, if the problem was that she kept bangin' doods in the house she certainly doesn't seem like she quit that particular hobby (not that she should) - it's just evidence she hasn't changed.

Why the need to send her to Siberia to get her to change is a li'l out there, though.

Remove ads