• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E You're the CEO of PAIZO. Now What?

Edgewood

First Post
Okay, similar to the thread You're the head of WOTC. Now What? Let's try it with PAIZO. So what would you do? What changes would you make, what would you keep, and what new directions would you take the company in?

PaizoCEO

First Post
I would read messageboards like ENWorld to see what people are talking about. And naked pictures aren't happening. :)

I'm curious to see what y'all come up with for me to do.

-Lisa

delericho

Legend
Okay, similar to the thread You're the head of WOTC. Now What? Let's try it with PAIZO. So what would you do? What changes would you make, what would you keep, and what new directions would you take the company in?

For now, pretty much what they are doing. Perhaps consider the possibility of an 'old school'/rules-light pulpish space opera type game, but only if I think it would actually sell.

In a few years (at least 5) there will be a second edition of Pathfinder. At that point, I would be inclined to ease back on the "backwards compatible" feature, and embrace a much simpler rules design.

Rechan

Adventurer
Hookers and blow. I mean...

Sign the GSL and produce some smashing things for 4e.

Take a hard look at the AP design process and make some serious adjustments.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads