• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

YS's Red Hand of Doom

Starman

Adventurer
Gastarn starts his search with the building in the north, then moves to the one in the southeast corner, before finishing with the building everyone else is concentrated in.

"Maybe I can find some valuables before the others get their greedy hands on them," he says to himself, licking his lips and rubbing his hands in anticipation.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Enala looks up, surprised at not having remembered the sleeping creature. "Um. I suppose we could bind it and take him back to Soranna. She'd probably be more able to warn the appropriate people than we would." She glances out the door, thinking, "Chances are that hobgoblin is just a pawn and doesn't know anything, though."

Rhun

First Post
Holding his heavy blade pointed in the hobgoblin's direction, Vrogor snarls at the humanoid. "You no move, or I kill you."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Enala nods and uses a short sword to point at Vrogor. "You better listen to him. See that blood on his shirt? He's serious, you don't want to get on his bad side."

Yellow Sign

Explorer
The Hobgoblin seeing the dead bodies of his companions and that he is out numbered. Raises his hands. "I surrender." he says in broken common.

Gastarn looks in the building to the southeast where the Manticore came out of. What this squat building might once have been used for is unclear. All the furniture has been crushed into rubble, and a large nest like mound of tree branches, bones, bits and pieces of foul-smelling animal parts, and long, thin black spikes fills the northwest corner of the room. A gaping hole in the roof in the northeast corner provides a view of the sky above. Searching through the nest Gastarn finds; 216 gold pieces, 8 platinum pieces, a gold necklace, and a filthy silk cloak embroidered with silver and gold thread.

Starman

Adventurer
Gastarn chuckles. Yes, loot! The mage scoops it all up, the coil into his pouch and the necklace and cloak into his backpack. After that, he returns to the group.

Ferrix

Explorer
Coyo grins at the hobgoblin, his hand clasping the hilt of his heavy curved dagger. "Nice to know you, do you know what you're doing alive?"

Remove ads